Sign in to follow this  
BlackEagle1

Search Take On Helicopters Beta Key

Hello,

I have great interest in "Take On Helicopters"!

i love helicopters.

but i will test the Game before i buy!

i didnt find a demo about the game. :(

because of that i search a beta key to test the game.

also i will test it with my saitek x52 flight control.

i hope, anyone can help me.

thanks.

Of course there is no demo of the game, the game isn't even officially released yet!

It's a pre-order beta only. Which means that if you've pre-ordered the game you get a key to play the beta (and yes, beta here actually also means finding problems and bugs and reporting them, not just a earlier "release" for people who pre-ordered).

I suggest you wait and see, after the game is released, if there will be a demo available or not.

i read all.

but i am not a people that i buy or pre order to can test the Game!

that make some people for beta, i not.

I ask simply, either I get to test or what I do not buy it.

What payment options are for Germany?

sry, for my bad english, iam a german.

If you own ArmA 2: Operation Arrowhead you can download and try the community preview version: http://takeonthegame.com/download/community-preview/

Be adviced that it just contains a single light chopper and no own environment but uses A2:OA islands instead. Also the Flight model is not yet what it will be in final. But i think to get a first idea it does well enough.

Please do not reply in german as this isn't allowed on this forum. But you might send a PM in german if any questions arise.

Wenn Du ArmA 2: Operation Arrowhead hast, dann kannst Du die Community Preview version herunterladen: http://takeonthegame.com/download/community-preview/

Bitte nimm zur Kenntnis dass nur eineinziger leichter Helikopter zur Verfügung steht und auch keine eigenen Karten dabei sind, stattdessen werden die Karten von A2:OA genutzt. Auch das Flugmodell ist noch nicht auf dem Stand wie es im fertigen Spiel sein wird/soll. Aber ich denke für einen Ersteindruck sollte es reichen.

Bitte hier im thread nicht auf deutsch antworten, das ist gegen die Forumsregeln. Allerdings kannst Du mir eine PN auf deutsch senden falls Du fragen hast.

Edited by [FRL]Myke

without maps and missions?!

no way.

i will test the Game with features and x52 Flight control.

Dude,

this game isnt out yet. The Beta is not a Demo, its a early Pre Version of the game for guys who allready bought it. Thats a nice way from BIS to say thank you and to let the pre-order people play some early stuff of the game and that they may find bugs and make suggestions to make the final release better and stabile.

If you want to play the Beta, you need to Pre-Order it.

If you want to test the game before buying it, you will have to wait till a real Demo comes out (if), or if you OWN ArmA2 then you can use the free community preview as a little test.

You can also read reviews to see If you may like this game.

If you use the community preview you can also "test" the chopper with some of its features and your x52.

I personally fly with my Warthog even in arma, and can tell you that the community preview will also work with it.

Thats how it is.

So quit whining ;)

Iam german too btw

There is one mission that comes with the FREE Community preview, an intro to the chopper mission that takes you along a set route with a final objective to land on the top ridge of a hill.

If that's not enough, with the preview you can try out the new flight model of the light helicopter, and use Arma2 terrains to fly in any Island you wish to download.

If you try out the new flight model, you might just pre-order it then and there. I did.

@NeoJD[NY]

dude, i have read all.

have you read the posts before ?

i have understand all, but i wait of anyone how can give me a beta key.

then i must wait for a demo.

buy or preordering without testing before, i didnt do this.

understand or do it not, but it is a question that i search a beta key to test out the game.

There is no such thing as a beta key for TakOH. The key for the beta is also the key for the full version so I doubt anyone is willing to give you a key.

@NeoJD[NY]

dude, i have read all.

have you read the posts before ?

i have understand all, but i wait of anyone how can give me a beta key.

then i must wait for a demo.

buy or preordering without testing before, i didnt do this.

understand or do it not, but it is a question that i search a beta key to test out the game.

I can't seem to stop my self from thinking that you are not running on all cylinders. To get a Beta Key you need to PRE-ORDER the game. The Beta key that you receive with your beta download is also used as the key for the download you get when the game is released.

So if someone gives you their beta key then they are essentially help you to pirate the game. As far as I know pirating of BIS software is illegal so I respectfully advise you to stop asking for a handout, take your wallet out, BUY your own copy and then you get your very own Beta Key, Beta Download and a warm fuzzy feeling inside of you.

Happy Thanksgiving (well here anyways)!

There is no such thing as a beta key for TakOH. The key for the beta is also the key for the full version so I doubt anyone is willing to give you a key.

oh, okay.

then is there no chance to get into the beta to test.

waiting on demo.

thanks.