Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tdm 08 flyby

Tdm 08 flyby

For Take On Helicopters, a 4 vs 4 TDM map with two teams (OPFOR vs BLUFOR).

You have to land on a specific spot to change the flag's color and meanwhile prevent the other team from taking it. You get twin M134 miniguns to shoot down the enemy helicopters. One team gets the white light helis, the other teams gets the black ones.

You'll get an explanation how the scoring system works in the mission notes.

The actual area you'll need to land at to capture the area (trees and buildings around, so be careful):

For orientation the flag is in an area with three large masts, and the flag is also marked on the map:

Download link

Have fun
    Bellum pacis pater

HAha ! nice !

That sounds like fun!
    Intel® Core™ i7-2600K Processor (4x 3.40GHz/8MB L3 Cache)
    Liquid CPU Cooling System [SOCKET-1155] - [Free Upgrade] Standard 120mm Fan
    16 GB [4 GB X4] DDR3-1333 Memory Module - Corsair or Major Brand
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti - 1GB - FREE Upgrade to GTX 560 Ti EVGA Superclocked - Single Card
    Gigabyte GA-Z68AP-D3
    SSD Cache - 60 GB ADATA S511 SSD SATA-III 6Gb/s
    2 TB HARD DRIVE -- 64M Cache, 7200 RPM, 6.0Gb/s - Single Drive

Looks nice! Thank You.
    webmaster of YoYosims

ToH corner: http://yoyosims.pl/Takeonhelicopters.html
    Vista 64 bits, i7 930 3.76 Ghz (OC), Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD3R ( Intel X58 ), 8Gb Patriot Viper II Sector5, Asus HD 7970 3Gb DDR5, res.1920x1080 27'', Creative X-Fi Extreme Music + 5.1, TrackIR 5, TH Warthog, Throtlle Quadrant CH Products, CH Pedals USB, Go Flight GF-P8, Saitek Pro Flight Radio Panel, Saitek Pro Flight Switch Panel, Saitek Pro Flight Multi Panel, Saitek Instrumantals Panels, iPad2 for maps [FSX, DCS Ka50, A-10C, TKOH:Hinds, RoF]

Very good idea. Thank you kindly.

Sounds really cool, thx!

[XSYS] Sweden | www.xsys-clan.se | my ArmA 2 / TOH missions

Author of the Thread
    You have an option to set it to TDM, so then only kills count. Default is 1 flag C&H though.

when you make it for seattle city, some flags above skyscrapers, some down to the ground, a dream would come true for me!

edit: i tried to get it to work. No luck. put the folder in documents/take on helicopter and tried it in mainfolder, then in a new mpmissions folder and so on...
    Last edited by JumpingHubert; Oct 6 2011 at 23:29.
    system specs:
    Spoiler:

so i tried hosting the map, but it seems i'm the only one able to get into a chopper. furthermore nobody can ride in my chopper and i also can't get out of the chopper.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast