Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Developer post in this thread.  

Thread: CO10 Suburban Hell (by ]NTRUDER)

AFAIK there is expert difficulty set :>

Lightbulb

CO10_Suburban_Hell images

Last edited by [DirTyDeeDs]-Ziggy-; Oct 21 2011 at 19:30.

Can't connect to your sever dirtydeeds... says unable to connect... i jump on the Sweden server which is running this map

Lightbulb

I dont know. I have 5 ppl on right now. throughout the day I typically have 1-4 ppl on.
    Server is running 1.01.85628. Versions other than Sprocket-patch2 may disconnect, i see it happen often.

Spoiler:

btw, I modified Surburban Hell on my server to include time of day/weather parameters and a practice course
    the mission has _DD suffix
    Last edited by [DirTyDeeDs]-Ziggy-; Oct 23 2011 at 23:06.

hrmm

Quote Originally Posted by [DirTyDeeDs]-Ziggy- View Post
    I dont know. I have 5 ppl on right now. throughout the day I typically have 1-4 ppl on.
    Server is running 1.01.85628.

hrmmm I have the second patch installed... just reinstalled it for the hell of it and tried to connect.. still no luck!

wierd

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

well i've tried.. running patch 1... and patch 2.. i open your sever.. its cuts to a load screen for 3 seconds and then a box pops up saying "Unable to connect".

Must be another bug.. i'm running 1.01.85628 .. guess i'll have to wait untill release to get back onto your server.

Cool

i wish i knew. sorry

CO10_Suburban_Hell_DD
    Last edited by [DirTyDeeDs]-Ziggy-; Oct 24 2011 at 22:13.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123