Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Multiplayer maps

Multiplayer maps

has anyone figured out how to make a custom map for multiplayer besides using the derby one in seattle? i think that map won't let people join once the race has began.

I tried making a MP mission as well, but it doesn't display on the MP server screen.

I did try exporting as a MP mission.

If i remember correctly, i think as in arma you need to PBO the mission files for it to show up on multiplayer screen.

There is no MPMissions folder inside the TkoH folder (atleast in mine), so perhaps you might need to create it?

Yep that might be it. BI forgot to create them as dummy folders a couple of times now unfortunately.

Create the folders:
    .\TOH\missions
    .\TOH\mpmissions

If you enjoy my work and want to my support efforts doing this for a living,
    please consider to become a patreon - Community Funded Modding!

(302 of 1000$ per month by 34 patrons reached for first tier)

Current projects: CUP, AiA TP, AiA SA, AiA HQ, IFA3

Help: Got a crash? Report it! What is the RPT log file?

Quote Originally Posted by PvPscene View Post
    Yep that might be it. BI forgot to create them as dummy folders a couple of times now unfortunately.

Create the folders:
    .\TOH\missions
    .\TOH\mpmissions
    Didn't work for me. Anyone else got this figured out yet?

You have to create the mpmissions folder in C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\Take On Helicopters Other Profiles\"your pilot-profile name" folder, then it should work.

ok so i've successfully created a multiplayer map with 8 flyable choppers and 8 player slots at larking's helo company base with player respawns. can someone explain to me how to make the helicopters respawn too? i can't seem to figure it out, i use the

respawn script
    respawn = "BASE";
    respawnDelay = 1;
    respawnVehicleDelay = 1;
    respawnDialog = 0

in the init line on my players and vehicles

for the civilian i created a marker called respawn_civilian and for vehicle i created respawn_vehicle_civilian but my choppers aren't respawning....

You can use the respawnvehicle command in the vehicle's init line to make them respawn.
    Bellum pacis pater

well how do i use it correctly? _helicopter respawnVehicle [5.0, 3]; ? what is the correct object name?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast