***** Take On Helicopters *****
!!THIS IS THE PRE-ORDER BETA BUILD. THE FINAL VERSION WILL HAVE MORE CONTENT, FIXES AND OPTIMIZATIONS!!
Copyright © 2011 Bohemia Interactive. All rights reserved.
For detailed information about the contents of the pre-order Beta version, please visit: http://takeonthegame.com/take-on-pre-order-beta/
Please use English, even though other languages may be listed as available. Translations are currently in progress.
* Ambient road traffic may appear and disappear at crossroads
* A black circle on the terrain sometimes follows the player's position
* Sometimes Checkpoints are not triggered when flying through them
Please visit our community forums for troubleshooting any issues you may have, leave feedback or generally discuss the game: http://forums.bistudio.com/
• Intel Dual-Core 2.4 GHz or AMD Dual-Core Athlon 2.5 GHz or faster
• 2 GB RAM
• NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT or ATI Radeon 4850 with Shader Model 3 and 512 MB VRAM or faster
• Windows XP / Vista / 7
• DVD (Dual Layer compatible) for DVD version, 10 GB free HDD space
• DirectX®: 9.0c
Autorun (DVD version only)
When you place the Take On Helicopters™ DVD in your PC’s disk tray and close it, the Autorun application should start.
If it does not, you can find it on your DVD drive’s root folder (Autorun.exe). The Autorun menu gives you
several options, such as viewing the readme file, visiting the Bohemia Interactive website and of
course installing the game.
To install the game, please follow the instructions provided in the setup process (TKOH_Pre-Order_Beta.exe).
If you encounter a problem installing DirectX during the installation, please update DirectX manually. DirectX February 2010 is required in order to run the game, you can find it at http://www.microsoft.com/directx
Main website: www.takeonthegame.com
Developed by: www.bistudio.com
Forums: forums.bistudio.com (English Only)
Community wiki: community.bistudio.com (English Only)
- Please, make sure that you have the original DVD.
- Uninstall Take On Helicopters completely from the Startmenu.
- Manually erase all data found in the installation folder of Take On Helicopters
- Install Take On Helicopters from scratch again.
If at any point during a mission you become stuck, or the mission does not progress it is recommended that you restart the mission from the beginning.
If the mission looks too hard for you, restart it as well with lower difficulty or try a different approach. Missions can be played differently every time.
If you encounter any sound or graphical issues while running the game, please make sure you have installed the latest versions of your hardware drivers and try to tweak your audio and video options.
Copyright © 2011 Bohemia Interactive. All right reserved.
Full end user license agreement is found in the game manual.