Had bits of a Multicam US Army reskin laying around for ages, decided to touch some of it up and put them out.
They are reskins of the OA guys so there gear isn't 100% correct anymore compared to the current day US Army in Afghanistan, but they do an alright job at it.
They work with both ACE and Vanilla.
The units can be found under:
If your running ACE:
US Army > US ARMY (OCP) >
US > US ARMY (OCP) >
BIS/Johannes - Models, Original normals and textures.
Sabre - Texture and Normal editing.
RavenDK - Original Config work.
Nordin - Config work inlcuding ACE friendlyness, clean up and trying to figure out the wound textures.
Binkowski - Having a crack at the wound textures problem.
- Wound textures arn't working at the moment, if you can figure it out that'd be awesome. - Fixed 0.1
- Backpacks are still ACU, I edited the textures anyway, they still read from the OA files so they don't get used.
- Not really an issue but, Soldier (light), Officer and Pilot's have been removed, I have no intention to redo those units in Multicam at the moment.
- Camo doesn't match/line up properly on the helmet, couldn't be assed to get it to match with how the UV is, it isn't very friendly to anything but digital patterns.
*Requires ArmA2:Operation Arrowhead*
Version 0.1 -
- Nordin fixed some config issues, fixing the missing AT soldiers and the Blood/Wounded Textures.
- Now found under US > Men (OCP) and US Army > Men (OCP) For ACE users to suite the existing ArmA2 structure.
0.1 - http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=15319
Replacement config for OA US Army By Humvee28
If someone can take some good screens, post them up too, I just did those hurried shite ones.