DOG PATROL | PATRULLA PERRUNA (SPANISH)
Description: This script allows you to add a canine patrol to attack and play sounds like a real dog.
Author: Monovdd | Carlos A. Arango S. (email@example.com)
Credits: Team Condor (Gladiador and Kmilomore) | CLA (http://www.arma2la.com)
Requirements: CBA Community Based addon
Usage: Copy files from the mission example to the folder of your mission and put the following in the init of the unit group leader.
_nul = [this, RACE, QUANTITY] execvm "scripts\patrullaperruna.sqf";
You can change the following values:
[this, RACE, QUANTITY]
Race Valid values:
Value quantity: The desired amount of dogs you want in the patrol.
Download:Code:_nul = [this, "PASTOR", 1] execvm "scripts\patrullaperruna.sqf";
- Fixed the script to do harm. Absolute injury definitely changed relative danger.
- Sound fixes. Barking dynamic.
- Fixed initial configuration script.
- Fixed pattern of movement and persecution.
- Modified the way in which the dog detects entities. Enemies and friends.