TAKISTAN SPECIAL BRIGADE for CO v 1.01
I'm releasing today an updated version of the units because thanks to Lao Fei Mao I've fixed a problem with RPT due to an error in config, now should be everithing all right
Thanks for help and support !
This addon is a retexture of A2OA units (Czech, Un, and Taki SF models), made to represent a variety of units of the fictional Takistan Special Brigade.
This Brigade has been trained by western SF before the war, and for this reason those units are equipped with western gear and weapons, they've at their disposal NV goggles and other technological gear too.
This Special Brigade ,the elite force of Takistan army, includes:
This addon has been made to enhance the Opfor faction, in order to improve a little bit the Takistan combat capability.- 1st Btg Special Forces: those units are the elite army forces, they're mostly equipped with M16, and they wear western gear too.
They comes in several camo (woodland, desert and urban), they're divided in heavy and light (recon) gear,and snipers in ghillie suite too, in order to give them the maximum range of flexibility and make them able to operate in every environment.
- 3rd Btg Commando: those units are a kind of covert operation army branch, they're mostly equipped with AK74,they're the most explosive trained unit in Takistan and they wear western gear too.
They comes in 2 camo (desert DPM, and multi environment DPM ), ,and snipers in ghillie suite too, they're divided in heavy and light (recon) gear, in order to give them the maximum range of flexibility and make them able to operate in every environment, like SF.
- 16th Light Infantry Regiment: those units are the support elements for SF and commando operations, they're equipped with AK74 and they comes in woodland camo, anyway they can operate whether in woodland and desert terrain, and they've their own pilot and crew, too.
- 26th Airborne Regiment: those units are other support elements for SF and commando operations, they're equipped with M16 and they comes in woodland camo, anyway they can operate whether in woodland and desert terrain, like light infantry they have also a light gear and beret version model too.
Put the addons in the "mod folder" of your preference, you will find the units in the editor under:
OPFOR - Takistan Special Brigade
by the following types :
The same works for the GROUPS in group menu.- 1st Special Forces Btg (sorted by different camos)
- 3rd Commando Btg (sorted by different camos)
- 16th Light Infantry Regiment
- 26th Airborne Regiment
This addon requires Arma 2 Combined Operations (A2 + OA) to run , because it uses OA models, and some A2 weapons.
ACE2 config files Installation.
Just put the ACE2 Optional Config (called "mas_tak_unit_ACE.pbo") in the modfolder of your preference , this file will automatically hide standard Special Brigade units, and will show only the ACE ones, equipped with ACE gear.
Units are placed in editor the same as for vanilla game, as following:.
OPFOR - Takistan Special Brigade (camo (ACE))
Bugs.v1.02 date 09/oct/2011
- fixed RPT "update class" problem thanks to Lao Fei Mao
v1.00 date 24/sept/2011
- first release
No problems found so far, no RPT errors, tested both in vanilla, beta and with ACE2.
Download Links to version v. 1.01:
Thanks a lot to Lao Fei Mao for spotting and solving RPT problem.
Thanks to BI for the great game and to all the community for their great support and addons!
Thanks to all the people that enjoied my previous units and supported me in the forum!
Hope you'll enjoy these units too!
ArmA2Base.de Mirror updated:
Takistan Special Brigade Units v1.01 by massi
ArmA 2: Combined Operations
German ArmA 2 News Page
ThankYou very much for the mirrors
New on front page at Armed Assault.info
Link to updated mirror :
Takistan Special Brigade [CO] (v 1.01) : http://www.armedassault.info/index.p...addons&id=1811
and again TankYou very much for mirrors