Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WW4 Warfare - new SP/MP missions pack

Has anyone been testing any of already released missions lately? If so, I would like you to provide some feedback on which aspects of the mission can be improved to increase overall quality. Thanks!

On the other hand, 7 missions are completely done, more of them are in WIP status. As I've mentioned before, I don't want to spoil everything.

@Inlesco

Episodes 1,4 & 6 are now on the LOL server. EP1 has gotten some play time and it seems pretty good. Everything works as planned. I just uploaded EP6 to the server and I noticed that the AI fail to disembark from the truck when ordered. This could just be a mutiplayer issue which is not a problem since we normally don't play with AI.

Due to the high turn out on the server (numbers not seen in years) since WW4 was added your missions are a bit small. They could be played between peak times when there are only 8-12 players.

Our challange now is to get new missions for 20+ players to keep players interested.
    System Specs: [Intel i5 655k 3.2ghz unlocked]...[8gb ddr3 1344mhz ram]...[evga GTX660sc 2gb gddr5]...[Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme]
    Worlds largest collection of OFP files known to man.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulu1 View Post
    Due to the high turn out on the server (numbers not seen in years) since WW4 was added your missions are a bit small. They could be played between peak times when there are only 8-12 players.

Our challange now is to get new missions for 20+ players to keep players interested.
    i have tried your missions with couple of players but its possible only midday, thanks god every night has so many players over 16-20-24.

missions are over standard quality as i seen.
    but enemies has a bit high skill. sometimes takin a headshot from 500 thats
    annoying after 10-15 min play.
    why dont u join often to us? i was glad when we met on server last time.
    u welcome there.

Hey Incubus and Zulu1,

I'm a bit short-timed in recent days and, in addition, need to work on this map-pack, also another russian-side campaign I will present in the distant future for testing (it is going to be fully compatible with MP coop). Why I don't want to promise a strict date for a release? Well, it all goes the same - probability theory always takes its toll ;].

Of course, I might be able to join you all today, as I did last weekend - I had quite a good fun.

I downloaded and played your missions, pretty good. You inspired me to make my own missions, maybe campaign, but I will use PLA1979+WW4.
    Last edited by Laukhan; Dec 1 2011 at 08:07.

;]

Glad to hear, Laukhan.

A December update for this is in the making. Stay tuned.

Can u upload these mission pack's somewhere else? becouse every single link is broken

can u upload it somewhere else,becouse I wasnt on PC yesterday

We tried Episode 1 on our server and was to easy so we maked it more hardest :

All modifications and optimizations made by Jason Bourne [RECON]:

1. Mission is for 12 players now
    2. Mission that automatically reports the player is dead
    3. All players have First Aid - when will need heal will automaticly in menu
    4. Mission have Spectator v.1.4 by Kegetys
    5. Ammo and weapon in mobile ammo crates (not will be ammo bug)
    6. Smoke and explosion when you hit armors - dont go close or you will be dead :-)
    7. One Russian squad (4-10 troopers) more :-)
    8. Some squads are dynamic.

If creator accept we can optimize 2 other episodes...

Mission fille: http://reconclan.com/missions/co12@_...esertabel2.pbo

If you want play this mission connect to [FGC]WW4 public coop server (RECON addons) IP: 80.82.209.64:1600

P.S. Mission not in final version
    Last edited by tom34; Oct 2 2012 at 20:13. Reason: not final version

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123