Sign in to follow this  
bobocz

Take On Helicopters Pre-Order Beta

Good News Everyone, Take On Helicopters Pre-Order Beta!

The Take On Helicopters Pre-Order Beta rewards those who’ve pre-ordered the game with a generous batch of early-access content, playable above a huge section of the Seattle terrain!

The beta will be available for those who’ve pre-ordered the game from October 4th, while the full game itself now has an official release date of October 27th! Check out the full details and some of the latest screens shots below.

Great news, really :o, but I don't have new rig yet and also I wanted hard copy. Hard decision making and it will be hard to wait whole month for final game, probably I will pre-order game ;).

Edited by BoboCZ

beta test coming soon. that's a nice surprise. looking froward to it :)

I'm confused, can you still pre-order now and play the beta on 10/4 or is for people who pre-ordered a while back?

Game is not released yet, so I think you can still pre-order. Also the banner on top still says pre-order now! ;)

I'm confused, can you still pre-order now and play the beta on 10/4 or is for people who pre-ordered a while back?

i have preordered for a long time and only found out about the beta access today via a news site. so as it's recent news i'd guess that all pre-orders made before the 4 Oct get beta access. Why would BIS cut off a a potentially increased revenue source?

so as it's recent news i'd guess that all pre-orders made before the 4 Oct get beta access.

Of course access to the Pre-Order Beta will be made available to all those who pre-ordered so far, including before this was announced. Especially those who used Sprocket! ;)

Hey, that's great news! Also, only 1.5 months till release? I haven't been following the announcements much, but was prepared for a much longer wait. :-)

I'm really looking forward to dusting off the HOTAS next month, thanks BIS!

Awesome news. :)

Great to see BIS doing pre-release betas now. Hopefully this practise will also grace CC:GM and Arma3.

So, do we get access to the pre-order beta at 00:01 AM tonight? Clogging the BIS file server(s) with everyone together? :D

I'm really looking forward to the beta. How it runs, how it plays :)

Yeah I hope my rig will handle it. If not I'm gona cry. Seriously.

SamB

i sure am looking forward to firing up the beta today. :icon_twisted:

Does anyone know what time roughly the beta will be out? I'm in Australia not sure what time it is over there.

Cheers ash

ok goin to sleep. hope to get the key in the morning...

Super excited for the beta. Sprocket should email when it's available (might be tomorrow for me depending on the timezones).

iv ordered it last friday(Sept. 30th) and even tho i had planty of money in my account after i filled out all the info and credit card stuff it sent me to a page where it said "Processing" and on the page in the middle of the screen it says "Your card is being protected by Bank of America" , then below tht it says "Processing.....", but has been like that for a long time!

I did get an email saying thank you for ordering tho?

iv ordered it last friday(Sept. 30th) and even tho i had planty of money in my account after i filled out all the info and credit card stuff it sent me to a page where it said "Processing" and on the page in the middle of the screen it says "Your card is being protected by Bank of America" , then below tht it says "Processing.....", but has been like that for a long time!

I did get an email saying thank you for ordering tho?

FYI.

I got an email when ordering (like you) and then I received another email when payment had gone through shortly after.

If you did not get the payment confirmation email then the payment most likely did not go through. Hope that helps.

"Thank you for pre-ordering Take On Helicopters. Your download link will be activated once the preload is enabled (you will be notified by email)."

*Sigh....* Come ooooooooooooon! It's been 4th of Oct for 18 hours already here in Australia! ;)

If this helps: i payed via PayPal and i got 2 confirmation mails. The first was a rather simple text:

Hi Michel Henkel,

the Status of your Order No. 21610 has been changed.

New Status is:

Paid/Confirmed

After that i got also a "official" (means with logo and all necessary stuff) with the subject "Purchase confirmation", including a (not yet working) download link.

I hope this info is useful.