Sign in to follow this  
soldier2390

Making Support Units return to original position?

Good day Community! Is there a way to have "Support Units" that have the Support WayPoint return to there original position? For example, have a "Medevac Helo" that has a Support Waypoint return to the Helipad it starts on when the mission starts, after it is done with its "Support Request"?

I believe the unit will return to its original position after the "Support Done" radio command is issued.

When AI uses it, the Helo..or any other units found under Support in the Editor(Rearm/Repair/Refuel and other Medical Units) just wait at the location the AI called/requested them at! They do not return back to the location i placed them at in the Editor!

To give a better understanding of my situation, for the example i will use the Medevac. The helo is placed on a Helipad with a "Support" WayPoint from the Helo placed on Helipad! So far the Helo do not return back to the Helipad the Helo is placed on at start of mission once the AI that requested them is done healing. Same thing goes for the other Support Units i have in the mission(Rearm/Repair/Refuel Trucks) minus the Helipad!