Sign in to follow this  
.kju

1.60 beta issues [only]

A dedicated thread to avoid them getting lost seems like a good idea.

ONLY for issues introduced by 1.60 betas and incomplete fixes.

List compiled with the help of Sickboy. :bounce3:

CIT filter by Fireball: =status_id&op[status_id]=o&v[status_id][]=2&f[]=cf_32&op[cf_32]=%3D&v[cf_32][]=1.60+BETA&v[cf_32][]=1.60+RC&f[]=&c[]=tracker&c[]=status&c[]=priority&c[]=subject&c[]=author&c[]=assigned_to&c[]=updated_on&c[]=category&c[]=fixed_version&c[]=votes_value&group_by="]all bugs caused by 1.60 BETA

Introduced by 1.60 betas:

• dummy

Not sure if introduced by 1.60 betas:

Incomplete fixes:

Edited by .kju [PvPscene]
Added new RC issues

Sorry, from which build onwards is consider 1.60 BETA? Any patch after 1.59.79384? Just to be sure, thanks.

Sorry, from which build onwards is consider 1.60 BETA? Any patch after 1.59.79384? Just to be sure, thanks.

Correct

When i play the game (combined ops) with beta, i lose some FPS (9 FPS in Arma II benchmark 2 with beta, 13 FPS without beta) and it make my game totally unplayable in warfare game for exemple (i host the game). Without beta i dont have any performance problem in the game, i just got some crash...

There is a way for optimize beta performance ?

Other problem, the game crash in first ArmA II campaign's mission while the game is auto-saving (no problem without beta)

Edited by benouyt

benouyt can you read? sorry to be harsh, but it is appropriate for you it seems :|

Come on guys,get some more coffee machines and solve more bugs...

Seriously who cares about:

Bug #22560: [83110] Bullet spawn position wrong in burst mode for high RoF vehicle weapons, causing visual weirdness ?????

I just want to see a helicopter blowing in air when i put a MAWWS bullet on its face ....

:D

Edited by On_Sabbatical

Congrats for the next fail Qazdar ..

Please,

We're talking about bugs :D,i mean a game bug

@PvPscene boy

Excellent thread by the way.

Edited by On_Sabbatical

i see now :)

I have some problems with my gaming rig (after windows update) and can't run a DS with beta on it to test that setDir bug,so if someone can do it,it will be really helpful.

Just open contruction menu and try to put some defences and walls and see if they keep same direction after being built.

Next one to fail the reading test.. good job Christian.1987.

Next one to fail the reading test.. good job Christian.1987.

Maybe this is not right here, but somewhere must be shown on the matters, which are apparently ignored ?!

Maybe this is not right here, but somewhere must be shown on the matters, which are apparently ignored ?!

That is really more of a feature request than a bug. I agree it would be nice if all of those little rough patches got polished up, but I think it is hard to argue that the improvements to interpolation will have a much greater impact on overall gameplay. There's always something to work on and they can only do so much at a time. (...and I believe that fix would require a content upgrade, re: major patch, anyway)

What is this, international dyslexia day? This thread is about issues introducedin the betas, not about everyones personal pet peeves.

Read the title. Stop posting off-topic crap.

Edited by MadDogX

Well, i dont know where im wrong ? the performance problem came with the beta, so where the problem ? is just another stuff introduced by beta, and this thread its about beta issues...

Well, i dont know where im wrong ? the performance problem came with the beta, so where the problem ? is just another stuff introduced by beta, and this thread its about beta issues...

Still not a bug report and you haven't made a ticket or proven that it's the 1.60 betas that cause the performance loss. For all we know, it's your fault

Ill make a ticket then -.-

And i proven that it came from beta in the fact that any time i launch the benchmark with beta, i lose 4/5 fps, and without, everything is ok. And it make the warfare game mode unplayable with beta, and totally smooth without beta.

But whatever...

Edited by benouyt

Ill make a ticket then -.-

And i proven that it came from beta in the fact that any time i launch the benchmark with beta, i lose 4/5 fps, and without, everything is ok. And it make the warfare game mode unplayable with beta, and totally smooth without beta.

But whatever...

4 or 5 frames per second is the difference between unplayable and totally smooth for you?

The 4 or 5 frame difference in benchmark are just the prove that performance are worse in beta.

I dont know what make the warfare mode unplayable with the beta, maybe new AI or graphic calcul or i dont know what, who shut down performance, but there is something its sure.

Its just why i wrote it here cause its something with beta, and sorry then if its not the good place, its not useful to talk like if i would be retarded neither.

Updated first post with 84628 fixes.

(resolved items removed)

Added BAF/PMC issues.

---------- Post added at 19:45 ---------- Previous post was at 18:03 ----------

Removed two false positives.