Sign in to follow this  
.kju

1.60 beta issues [only]

Is that a question UnNamedRUS or do you want to confirm it fixed with the latest Linux server?

Is that a question UnNamedRUS or do you want to confirm it fixed with the latest Linux server?

It was the question.

We have refused the last version of the server, as it for not clear reasons of all threw out from the server.

P.S. Google translate ;)

Not fixed as far as I know. But latest beta linux server is rather old.

Hopefully it will be part of the 1.60 release at least. Its a major issue for many players.

---------- Post added at 21:11 ---------- Previous post was at 21:10 ----------

Removed:

This issue could represent the tip of a nasty iceberg. Could AI alert changes since 1.59 have affected this and many other SP missions????

http://dev-heaven.net/issues/25768

This one has the feel of a 1.60 show stopper.

This issue could represent the tip of a nasty iceberg. Could AI alert changes since 1.59 have affected this and many other SP missions????

http://dev-heaven.net/issues/25768

This one has the feel of a 1.60 show stopper.

Agreed, this gotta be sorted...

Could we verify status of issues which are either not 1.60 specific or are already resolved and should be verified and closed, so that we get a clear overview of 1.60 blockers here?

Could we verify status of issues which are either not 1.60 specific or are already resolved and should be verified and closed, so that we get a clear overview of 1.60 blockers here?

I think things are changing so fast and kju seems currently unable to keep up with editing the topic, so I suggest you use my CIT filter link (also in OP) and look there.

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

Additionally, Dwarden maintains also important bugs (not only caused by 1.60) using target version, made visible by this filter.

Love your work here devs, looks like you are smashing those bug fixes. Thanx for the tireless dedication and resolve.

hey guys,

my game crashes before the BI flashscreens at the start of the game

i get two messages:

1) "no entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgInGameUI/MPTable.shadow'.

i click ok, because dont see that this is a major problem

but the second message is whats annoying

2) Error compiling pixel shader PSSpecularAlpha:0

i click ok and the game crashes. Please i need help asap. I dont really want to have to uninstall a game from steam that is 8gb to re download.