Sign in to follow this  
amosite

kicked BattlEye: client stopped responding

hey, ive just recently downloaded the Arma 2 Free and i love it! the single player mission (only got one, havnt got any more yet) is sooo awesome! keep getting killed near the start by the APC though i can never hide it always sees me lol.

but anyway, i thaught id try out multiplayer, i only like servers with around 15-30 people on already, so i found one, so i decided to join it, im in. i get a intro of like, that one was...umm...well it dosnt matter i got the intro, i started playing, looked around then this box appears and says Kicked BattlEye: client not responding. its really annoying, whats happening? if its my game stopping responding how can it be? it dosnt freeze or anything.

anyway so i tried joining a different server, that server i got like 30 seconds of gameplay.

please help me! i really want to play this multiplayer!

my system information:

Windows Vista Ultimate

BIOS Pheonix-award bios

processor: Intel Core 2 Duo CPU @ 3.00GHz (or 6GHz, combined)

memory: 4094MB RAM

dunno if this next will help, but display device: Nvidia GeForce 8800GS

please help, i really want to play this multiplayer because i like the realism.

Run the game as administrator and see if the problem persists. (Right-click on the shortcut -> Run as Administrator.)

i tried the administrator thing, so far it only made one server work. there is this roleplay server i want to go on but it still screws up on it. im testing every server with more than 10 people now.

i have a picture of the error from a server that worked a while ago, but now keeps kicking me.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/834/imagefpv.jpg/

Edited by amosite