Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Developer post in this thread.  

Thread: Wargame: European Escalation Gameplay

Warrant Officer
    Don't get me wrong, I've always been a massive admirer of Pact hardware, but in Wargame, I have ZERO experience with them so I stick to what I know

Challenge gladly accepted. Bring it
    Original OFP-er and 'old' on here, with little to no idea what's going on these days, so go easy on me. Cheers mate!

My W:EE name is simply: Gary

I'm on quite a bit.

Warrant Officer
    Went to the Bovington Tank Museum today, and saw quite a lot of the hardware you get in W:EE up close and personal

Kurze
    M60A1 Rise
    T-72M
    BRDM-2
    Leopard 1A5
    Leopard 1A2
    BMP-1
    Chieftain Mk2
    Chieftain Mk12
    Challenger 1
    T-62
    T-55
    T-34
    Stryker

Has anyone gotten past the first mission in the Polish campaign? I'm not able to reach the loyalist garrison on time. If I try to rush to get to it, I can reach them but lose my deployment zone and get overrun quickly. If I try to move slowly by capturing zones along the way, the garrison gets wiped out before I can get to it.

Is there a good way to do this? I've tried flanking from the left but there are no bridges on that side of the map so I can't link up with the garrison quickly without going through the center of the map, which is crawling with enemies.
    Last edited by RangerPL; May 16 2012 at 00:47.
    ~

I passed it on the first go, didnt do anything special, just fought through the resistance.be sure to use arty to stun enemies

on MP i gave the AML-60 a go and i love that little thing clears out forests in a second
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Slatts_modding
    PhotoBucket album: http://s296.beta.photobucket.com/use...o-man/library/

Slatts & HydroPump - Brothers in ArmA since 2002

R.I.P Oxygen 2..Gone but not forgotten!

Should I buy extra arty or are the starting 2S3s fine?

So how's the online population doing in the game?

(\_/)
    (O.o)copy the bunny into your sig
    ( ><) help him achieve world dominashun

First Lieutenant CameronMcDonald's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerPL View Post
    Should I buy extra arty or are the starting 2S3s fine?
    2S3s work fine.
    Everyone tempted to post another inane/useless/whogivesatoss topic in the A3 forum - here.

Notorious TINY title gang member colossus's Avatar
    Looks like "Wargame: Airland Battle" is coming up. I understand it's a new game, not an expansion or DLC. Hm.. oh well, it looks interesting though. I like games similar to WiC.

Today, we are proud to unveil in a first video teaser Wargame: AirLand Battle, the sequel to Wargame! Planned for released for 2013, Wargame: AirLand Battle will bring the series to a brand new dimension. Today's video gives a glimpse of the spectacular new features to come!

While the first Wargame made a splash with its powerful engine, Wargame: AirLand Battle will be the series's leap forward by bringing a level of detail never before seen in a real-time strategy game. The new version of the IRISZOOM Engine(tm) will display spectacular graphics with a wide variety of units, scenery, and impressive topography reproduced from satellite maps, all of which are visible in today's teaser.

Just like its predecessor, Wagame: AirLand Battle takes players through a series of conflicts commanding NATO and Warsaw Pact troops between 1975 & 1985 at a turning point of the Cold War. In this episode, war rages in Northern Europe, notably Scandinavia, whose architecture and magnificent landscapes are faithfully recreated in the game.
    Wargame: AirLand Battle allows players to command all military resources of the Cold War era from tanks to planes. A total of 150 planes strengthen the playable arsenal of the game, from fighters to bombers to electronic warfare planes. Four new nations and their vehicles join the original eight from the first installment, making a total of over 750 vehicles and combat units rendered in realistic detail! Wargame: AirLand Battle also brings authenticity to the next level thanks to a new weapons system, better handling of fire effects, and a new Urban Combat Interface (UCI) allowing for battle inside cities.

The solo campaign is composed of several new dynamic campaigns, during which players manage all aspects of battle by leading each squad of the Theater of Operation and making good use of reinforcements and strategic support. Wargame: AirLand Battle still allows customization of armies in solo and multiplayer modes thanks to the 'Deck' system, which is now being enhanced with an integrated 'viewer'. Ultimately, each decision made will have an impact on the tactical outcome of battles and evolution of the global conflict! Prepare to re-enter the Cold War in 2013!
    Source: wargame-ee.com

That looks great. I miss Wargame. My new, temporary, residence has terrible internet so I cannot play anything online for another five months.

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920 LastLast