Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: WW4 Modpack 2.5

I think i'll try to make a non scripted version configured as a regular launcher instead of a rifle.

It will lose the nice ballistic shots allowed by configuring it as a grenade launcher, but there will be no need of nearest commands and other scripts to disguise the grenade as a missile.
    Though there will be no workaround for the burning of the explosion of the flash missile, it will be just a regular one.

I'll let the version as a rifle though, in case changing the fire object fixed fully the crash.

(oh and improved the btr floating line by removing some of its weigth from 23000 to 21000)

Master Gunnery Sergeant Salvatore_Lee's Avatar
    I am wondering, would it be possible for you to write down a text. file with just the new CfgMovesMC section so we could copy it over any mod?

Perhaps I am just not skilled enough with the magic called config writing but whenever I try to copy the whole big-ass section myself I always fail.
    Last edited by Salvatore_Lee; Aug 30 2011 at 22:15.
    Minsc will lead with blade and boot! Boo will take care of the details. - BG 2

Open the config.cpp with your favorite text editor

Search for CfgMovesMC

When found, Left Click there once :

Now scroll down until you're at the end of the whole class, on your keyboard leave the SHIFT key pressed and Left Click once there, just before Class CfgAmmo :

It will have selected the whole class CfgMovesMc

Now press CTRL+C (or on your text editor menu Edit -> Copy)

And go paste this on a text file with CTRL+V (or your text editor Edit -> Paste)

Awesome mod ,Sanctuary. Do you have ww4campaigns or missions?

Suspended Member
    the irregular headgear for the force recon is an excellent idea. they could be pretending to get a drink or something at a store and end up dragging someone out. lol

That's usually why world wars are started

No campaigns/missions for now, though now i have pushed that mod out i'll be able to focus again on mission making.

Seems the new fire object solved the crash some people had with the DMA_Flash from more reports, i really can't understand why but it's always good to know that it works for everyone now.

So none noticed any more bugs ?
    Hopefully i'll make the patch release sometime later today.

(just noticed i re-broke the wound textures on the woodland and desert recon troops of the west, fortunately it was just a typo in the config, easy fix)
    Last edited by Sanctuary; Aug 31 2011 at 08:35.

Thank you Sanctuary. Well done.
    One question... Why in the ECP + WW4 are old units?

fantastic release, good to see my favourite OFP mod still going strong. I hope my Nogovan Light Infantry are still good adversaries

|Project ASTFOR - Astorian Armed Forces|
    |AMAR:
    Addon Makers for Author's Rights | PvP in Arma3? Check out - FUSION|
    |Nogovan Armed Forces Mod - OFP/A1/A2/A3 - Website|

fantastic job, that light patrol vehice is extremy goodlooking!

2 qs:

1. can u change the catholic churches on desert maps to mosque? or more "islamish" one?
    2. why need to put rifle to back for climbing anim?

. Why in the ECP + WW4 are old units?
    Because i'm not really interested in replacing the 80' units, those model replacement was just a bonus in the WW4 mod, the focus of my mod is on the WW4 troops, not on the old 80' ones.

Replacing them all and testing in ECP mod would have taken more time that i was willing to give.
    But as i mentionned, everyone is allowed to modify and edit anything in my mod, so if someone want to post a ECP config with 80' soldiers/weapons replaced, it's totally OK with me.

fantastic release, good to see my favourite OFP mod still going strong. I hope my Nogovan Light Infantry are still good adversaries
    Yes, they die very well

fantastic job, that light patrol vehice is extremy goodlooking!
    2 qs:
    1. can u change the catholic churches on desert maps to mosque? or more "islamish" one?
    2. why need to put rifle to back for climbing anim?
    The light patrol vehicle you're probably refering to (the FAV i think) is the superb work of Macser.

1 - I'll work on a Mosque model for the future WW4 Modpack 3.0 , but they're not going to replace Churches though, as such building exist too in desert environment, the Mosques will be additions on the cities.

2 - because i noticed it was too easy to accidentally press TURBO+Move Backward when in a fighting situation, making the player to accidentally trigger the climb animation while he was just trying to move back, making him a sitting duck in front of a rain of bullet
    Forcing now the Weapon on Back prevent such accident to happen.

I'm going to finalize the patch, anyone has a bug to report that is not included in my fixed list ?

-fixed : WW4 West Recon troops have their complete wound texture now
    -fixed : the East WW4 Armor BTR999 floats a bit higher on water to prevent nearly invincibility against missiles
    -fixed : the turret of the WW4 West HMMWV in 1st person view is now turning correctly
    -fixed : the strange bug that made the M202A1 flash launcher to crash when firing for some people
    -added : a rocket launcher version of the M202A1
    Last edited by Sanctuary; Aug 31 2011 at 11:23.

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast