Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: [ADO] Tigeria : Island, Units & Vehicles

Author of the Thread
    Back on Tigeria !

Here is the latest port of a Warfare BE on Tigeria. Gutm@sher has sent me this one just before he went for surgery some days ago.

DOWNLOAD : Warfare BE v2 070Lite CO Tigeria

Note that config_structures has been modified by adding "Hedgehog" as an option for the depot object to use existing buildings where appropriate so you will find a mix of hedgehog and the standard warfare depot. I only do combined ops ports so that is the only portion of config_structures that’s changed. This and an additional hangar object that fits inside existing hangars will be the norm for all of my ports in the future.

I hope that Gutm@sher is going to be better and back in a few months. "Hauts les coeurs" !
    Last edited by Old Bear; Dec 2 2011 at 09:08.

Author of the Thread
    [ADO] Tigeria v0.97, [ADO] Tigeria Special Edition v0.97 updates

Tigeria v0.97 Changelog :
    - Modified electric grid : electric poles amount downsized, power plant added on Laguna site.
    - Tigeria town extended : buildings and gardens added.
    - Added Mont-Joie ruined village
    - Corrected placement for many buildings and objects.

Tigeria Special Edition v0.97beta Changelog :
    - Number of trees and bushes diminished from 1 million to 500 000.
    Note : This version has been built at my team mate [ADO] Drooper request. It features "normal" clutters size and density and high density tropical forest.

Let hope this version can be more playable than the previous one

DOWNLOAD : [ADO] Tigeria [CO](v 0.97 beta) : http://www.armedassault.info/index.p...islands&id=168

DOWNLOAD : [ADO] Tigeria Special Edition [CO](v 0.97 beta) : http://www.armedassault.info/index.p...islands&id=175

As a present for the new year, here is OV10-Bronco for Armée de l'Air Tigérianne.This aircraft addon has been updated for Tigeria by CheyenneAH56 for [ADO] Tigeria.

DOWNLOAD : OV10-Bronco - Tigeria : http://www.armedassault.info/index.p...addons&id=1892

Nice seeing the OV-10. Is there any chance that the cockpit will be fleshed out? Right now it doesn't have any of the primary flight instruments, nor a working hud. The only weapon with a reticule is the 25mm cannon (The aircraft IRL had a 20mm cannon pod).

OV-10!! Aah, flashbacks to the Taiwanese mod from opf
    Don't mention the war..... I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it all right...
    -Basil Fawlty

Author of the Thread
    @ekempey : Arma2 is missing low flying COIN aircraft, so I had asked CheyenneAH56 if he can port his Arma plane to Arma2, he has done so and give it to us ... as it's a gift, I will say I am happy with it !
    Of course there are some issues with the plane, such as those you are speaking of and other such as the propeller movement ... but as I do like having it on Tigeria, I enjoy flying it as it is ...

Grub: there was Bronco in A1, too. We've been using it on Barbuda.
    IceBreakr, C/O [SBP] - Slovenian Black Panthers (www.vojak.si)

Author of the Thread
    Basically this Bronco is the one you can find in Arma1, before asking CheyenneAH56 I have flown the Arma1 plane on Tigeria..., the plane was quite overpovered but was flying well. The main problem was that the front window was opaque
    You can test it yourself : OV-10 Bronco (v 1.0) : http://www.armedassault.info/index.p...=addons&id=786
    Last edited by Old Bear; Jan 12 2012 at 17:41.

Aahhh i get a binconfig error, its saying its not there..????

"Some of u been trying to write rhymes for years but weak ideas irratate my ears,is this the best that you can make? Cause if not and you got more then I'll wait"

I unpacked the file and there is some nice textures in there.

Preview of things to come? :-D.

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

Try placing an empty one.

I did get a bad vehicle type error when selecting it under independent. I suspect it requires Tigeria pilots, which i hadn't loaded up

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

http://i818.photobucket.com/albums/zz108/Blackfox34/ArmA2OA2012-01-1219-36-46-01.png >100kb!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast