Sign in to follow this  
bfcrusader

Manta information

quickly carry and move Walrus vehicles around the islands or to otherwise unreachable areas

Thats a new twist:eek:

quickly carry and move Walrus vehicles around the islands or to otherwise unreachable areas

I can see this feature being very awesome. Though I imagine the Mantas will be relatively unarmed while using the carrying harness, so you'll have to be careful.

A valid tactic could be having two mantas use the harness, making two trips to carry all four Walruses while the other two cover them.

If you enlarge the image on the Manta page it shows that the Carriage Hook (presumably used to carry Walruses) is part of the Tertiary Systems. This implies that the Primary and Secondary Systems (primarily weapons) can still be carried while the Walrus is attached.

Unless of course there is a weight limit that prevents this from happening. Perhaps you can include all these but fuel consumption increases the more that is carried, limiting flight time?

Sadly, I have not played the original CC but the functionality of Manta transporting ground vehicles is probably taken from the game Hostile Waters.

What is the flight speed of an unladen Manta?

:D

Depends if its a European or African Manta ;) :D

The images and game look great!!!