Thread: My Flashpoint GOTY CD seems to be failing to install certain things in the game

My Flashpoint GOTY CD seems to be failing to install certain things in the game

I was feeling nostalgic, and was trying to reinstall my Flashpoint Game Of The Year Edition, but it wouldn't allow me to play the campaign simply because I was missing "Addons"

The Motorcycle, G36, and some various random things were missing.

Could this be the fault of my copy, or could this be some other issue???

It was my favorite game growing up, I just want to play it again.
    The optimist will tell you the glass is half full; the pessimist will tell you the glass is half empty; but the engineer will tell you the glass is twice the size it needs to be. -AgentJonathan-

Weird, because those are the default addons that come with the installation.

You should try downloading CWA and install that instead, using the CD-key from your OFP copy.

Author of the Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Rellikki View Post
    Weird, because those are the default addons that come with the installation.

You should try downloading CWA and install that instead, using the CD-key from your OFP copy.
    It is weird, and somewhat annoying. I was like, "My childhood!!!"

I'm an OFP man for life, because for me, the best games are the ones that made my childhood what it was. My favorite games, as a rule, consist of what was most entertaining during ages 11-16... OFP was like number one.

Would you mind clarifying what CWA is? I though Cold War (Something), but I'm not so sure.

CWA is the latest, standalone upgrade for OFP. You can find more info here: http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/A...ld_War_Assault

Author of the Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Rellikki View Post
    CWA is the latest, standalone upgrade for OFP. You can find more info here: http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/A...ld_War_Assault
    Wow, so it's like an internet based version of OFP? Is there anything additional?

Now I gotta go through my storage unit and find where I left my CD Key, dang!