A few questions
I'm thinking about making a campaign myself and then upload it on an addon site. But I've got a few questions.
1. When I save a mission as "export to single missions", I can't find it in the directory file of Operation Flashpoint on my PC. Where can I find the file?
2. How do I delete a saved mission? I don't see a delete option in the OFP menu's.
3. How do you make one campaign of the different missions you saved?
1. With Vista or Seven you've got to make "compatibility files" appear in the OFP folder, and thus you'll find the "user" folder in which the saved user missions are.
Originally Posted by MrCapone
2. Delete them in the user folder.
3. Look here for some campaign tutorial.