Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Absolute Proof that Journalists have a Lower IQ than any one else!

Absolute Proof that Journalists have a Lower IQ than any one else!

Hi all

Absolute Proof that Journalists have a Lower IQ than any one else!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-14389430

Journalists proved to have a Lower than normal IQ include those from:
    The BBC, PC Pro, Welt Online, CNN, the Daily Mail, the Telegraph, IT The Marker, Forbes, International Business Times, The Register, Washington Post, MIG News, Le Figaro, Le Monde, New York Times, and that perennial low IQ haven FoxNews etc.

Oh and everyone with an Apple.

Kind Regards Walker
    Last edited by walker; Aug 3 2011 at 18:16.

You are only a bullet away from being stupid.

While the site may have been a hoax, as a web designer I agree with the results.

Abs
    My Projects:

RHS Contributor | Former ONS Member | Former W'39 Member
    I will not be taking part in the contest, but I support it 100%! Great idea, BIS!

Just another proof that blind trust in any kind of announcement, no matter what medie is used, is at least unwary. People seem to ignore the fact that "our" news today are and always were as much propaganda as the newsreels in nazi germany or the sowjet union.

Nothing new to me, but the lowest IQ have politicians, never encountered a more useless profession than that.
    Do you like music?
    http://www.alchemydivine.com/index.html

Originally Posted by walker
    Took out myself and two other squad mates bouncing a grenade off a wall.

Originally Posted by CarlGustaffa
    Bah, I've done that since OFP I can't hit a barn when I'm trying to. But with nades, I can hit a barn when I'm not trying to

"Politicians" or administrators? Most "politicians" are just opportunists appointed by their parties which in turn are funded by different companies and capitalists throughout the countries. The other parties get no ad space, stage no smear-campaigns, they don't have resources to write school books or spread information. The information you get about them is the description provided by the same information monopoly that tries to keep system-defenders in power. It's like getting information on Pakistan using India as a main source.

When I go to other countries I always watch the news. In some countries it just seems like a reality/entertainment show called "crime-report" was renamed into "news". The funny thing is that people now think that's what news are about, they don't know better. How would they? If people were well-informed and schooled nobody would vote against his/her own interests.

Same goes about "politics". You think politics is about some essentially similar parties struggling about nonsense, like two ice hockey teams. That's just a show. All the parties are more or less different flanks of one and the same party. There's no democracy. Real politics is about challenging and really doing something about the problems of this system that only benefits a few people who earn all the other people's work. We bake the cakes, but only get the crumbs. And if someone protests and threatens the way the system works, tanks come rolling that way after having being paid a few crumbs more. But sure, liberals are pragmatic. You are free to speak in your own shower... and also in forums.

Freedom for who, to do what?

Lightbulb

I actually ask my selve is it even something worthy for OT discussions common rofl hah IE users are having lower IQ's I always knew it I knew iiiiit ....

sorry could not resist

Hi all

In reply to Spokesperson I disagree that politicians are stupider than journalists.

IMHO A politician is about 3 times more intelligent than a journalist and as this incident points out similarly more intelligent than an Apple user.

And of course an Ameoba beats them all.

You can work of your dislike of Journalism here:
    http://www.abbeytelecom.co.uk/phonehacking

Kind Regards walker
    Last edited by walker; Aug 4 2011 at 13:01.

I shall not insult moderators
    Ever see that BBC clip where they interviewed a taxi driver believing he was an IT expert? I think he had turned up for a job interview and thought it was part of the test lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWAvHnfJsOQ

I was watching when it happened and wondered what was going on. Also saw the IE story yesterday and thought it sounded like a load of nonsense but nothing new there, I often get that feeling lol.

Quote Originally Posted by walker View Post
    Hi all

In reply to Spokesperson I disagree that politicians are stupider than journalists.

IMHO A politician is about 3 times more intelligent than a journalist and as this incident points out similarly more intelligent than an Apple user.

And of course an Ameoba beats them all.

You can work of your dislike of Journalism here:
    http://www.abbeytelecom.co.uk/phonehacking

Kind Regards walker

well it was actually me stating that politicians are more stupid.

Hi nettrucker

Many journalists are failed politicians. Esentialy a journalist is a drunken politician who could not keep off the sauce when a vote came up.

Kind Regards walker

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast