Dwarden

Development Blog & Reveals

Indeed, M-900 was supposed to be the civilian/trainer version of the xH-9 family, yeah. Nothing really fancy, just a future MD-500.

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

Indeed. It's somewhat sarcastic that we have the biggest island in Arma's history, but no cargo plane... well, there is one in Arma 3, but it's only a wreck

Why, why must you remind me of that tease? BI has wrecks of so many things, some even with future names as if they were going to be used, and then... nothing. Why?

Well, for a fact, the VTOL wreck has no name, and i reckon they aren't going to add that it. I could not imagine a NATO helicopter simply called... VTOL... Anyhow, Sikorsky has revealed the S-97 Raider, armed not too long ago. Would be interesting to have, it's new tech. Back on topic though... So many good MD Helicopter models, and they are simply going to give us back the TOH helicopters basically. Same paints and all. Well, i can't complain, it's better than nothing. =D

---------- Post added at 03:14 ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 ----------

Indeed, M-900 was supposed to be the civilian/trainer version of the xH-9 family, yeah. Nothing really fancy, just a future MD-500.

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

Why, why must you remind me of that tease? BI has wrecks of so many things, some even with future names as if they were going to be used, and then... nothing. Why?

Well, just imagine if the C-192 wasn't a C-130. What the C-192 wreck, was this...

today surely we will see some new images about the DLC ;) hehehehe

today surely we will see some new images about the DLC ;) hehehehe

On a sunday, I really doubt it.

On a sunday, I really doubt it.

it's subtle pressure :D

Tuesday?

The 4th is a tuesday, if he means this tuesday then maybe he's expecting some more information to coincide with it being two weeks before release.

The 4th is a tuesday, if he means this tuesday then maybe he's expecting some more information to coincide with it being two weeks before release.

I think he means when most of the stuff is gonna be staged in the devbranch, it was meant to be by the end of last week, but delays happen.

You can get updates on Sundays. Just submit a request form (in triplicate) written in both Czech and English. In the "Details" field write: "Unquenchable thirst for Arma 3 updates generated by today's fast paced information delivery methods".

You can send your request at: nigerian.prince[at]bintroll.tk

"Neuhasitelný žízeň pro Arma 3 aktualizace generována dnešním rychle se měnícím dodací informace metod!"

is correct?

New choppers just showed up on dev branch, including the mysterious M-900 (reskinned MH-9 minus the benches and with the random texture function thingy):

2014_10_20_00003.jpg

There are seperate variants of the Taru for each of its modules.

New choppers just showed up on dev branch, including the mysterious M-900 (reskinned MH-9 minus the benches and with the random texture function thingy):

Bit disappointing but not unsurprising about the Taru, can I ask how many seats the passenger version has and the Huron have?

Huron and Taru can both seat 16 pax (not inc. crew) and the bench pod can seat 8 pax

That is a shame, I was hoping you could switch out modules mid mission.....

That is a shame, I was hoping you could switch out modules mid mission.....

Same here. Thought that would be the whole point of the "Thunderbird 2" element of it....... ahh well......

Who needs to attach it when you can the new tacti00l landing?

Who needs to attach it when you can the new tacti00l landing?

Wait... these things float... Epic Aerial / Amphibious assault time! And what if you could para drop these things? Wow.

From latest sitrep:

" There is also a weapon load-out / livery variant of the Orca, which we're using in the upcoming multiplayer mode: Support."

Eh? What's this then? Anybody? =))

From latest sitrep:

" There is also a weapon load-out / livery variant of the Orca, which we're using in the upcoming multiplayer mode: Support."

Eh? What's this then? Anybody? =))

The Black and White Orca? Theres nothing different about it from what i can tell... Though what your saying, i'm taking as the ability to change weapons on the fly... but i highly doubt that. I may be wrong, who knows.

He was asking about the Support MP mode -- from what I recall, Jay Crowe seemed to describe it as essentially a sector control-style mode with points accumulation based on your transporting of troops/supplies around (the intended player role).

The Black and White Orca? Theres nothing different about it from what i can tell... Though what your saying, i'm taking as the ability to change weapons on the fly... but i highly doubt that. I may be wrong, who knows.

The Black and white Orca has 12 simple DAR rockets (exactly the one of littlebird/wildcat) instead of 12 guided missiles. You can now now fire them 'fullauto', but there is no lock on ability.

He was asking about the Support MP mode.

Exactly.

...from what I recall, Jay Crowe seemed to describe it as essentially a sector control-style mode with points accumulation based on your transporting of troops/supplies around (the intended player role).

Thank you, kind sir.