Dwarden

Development Blog & Reveals

The Black and white Orca has 12 simple DAR rockets (exactly the one of littlebird/wildcat) instead of 12 guided missiles. You can now now fire them 'fullauto', but there is no lock on ability.

Oh... That's kinda disappointing...

surely on 4th november we will get the mohawk with luxury interiors hehheheehhe ;)

surely on 4th november we will get the mohawk with luxury interiors hehheheehhe ;)

I would much rather prefer them make a completely new medium helicopter dedicated to the Civilian faction, as detailed and shiny as the M-900.

I would much rather prefer them make a completely new medium helicopter dedicated to the Civilian faction, as detailed and shiny as the M-900.

Me too.

Arma3 is seriously lacking civi luv;-) My heart sank placing all those shiny M-900's down in the editir to see them piloted by that f*****r in the polo shirt and shorts;-)

More likely to be a renovated Medium (Bell 412) from TKOH than a completely from-scratch airframe, but as long as you don't mind that... ;)

More likely to be a renovated Medium (Bell 412) from TKOH than a completely from-scratch airframe, but as long as you don't mind that... ;)

I wouldn't mind that, but as long as it fits the Altis people. Something European maybe. :cool:

I wouldn't mind that, but as long as it fits the Altis people. Something European maybe. :cool:
I only say "more likely" because from what I understand, both the Mohawk and the Hummingbird/Pawnee/M-900 models are descended/upgraded from TKOH's Heavy and Light airframes instead of OA's Chinook and Little Birds (whereas the Mora and Hellcat come from BAF's Warrior and Wildcat), so an upgraded Medium airframe instead of a from-scratch airframe would be consistent with that trend.

or they're just (unfortunately) being used as the Mk20 to test 5.56 ballistics or something.
If we get "better" 5.56 ballistics out of it I wouldn't actually mind that.
Maybe sound recording?
Possibly, considering that at one point BI was apparently recording Gripen sounds.

Interesting to see a shorter 'shooter' alongside them, considering that there's only one body type in Arma 3... then again, I only remember one for the guys in Arma 2 anyway. Pity that (looks like Moricky) on the left has no riser on the stock for better (or any) cheek weld... because now I wonder how many Arma 3 shooting-mechanics were designed on the basis of such omissions.

If we get "better" 5.56 ballistics out of it I wouldn't actually mind that.Possibly, considering that at one point BI was apparently recording Gripen sounds.

Interesting to see a shorter 'shooter' alongside them, considering that there's only one body type in Arma 3... then again, I only remember one for the guys in Arma 2 anyway. Pity that (looks like Moricky) on the left has no riser on the stock for better (or any) cheek weld... because now I wonder how many Arma 3 shooting-mechanics were designed on the basis of such omissions.

I really would like to see all the things they recorded make it into the game. Even if it was used for something else, i want to see those sounds, and the things in which the sounds came from, in the game.

---------- Post added at 03:32 ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 ----------

I only say "more likely" because from what I understand, both the Mohawk and the Hummingbird/Pawnee/M-900 models are descended/upgraded from TKOH's Heavy and Light airframes instead of OA's Chinook and Little Birds (whereas the Mora and Hellcat come from BAF's Warrior and Wildcat), so an upgraded Medium airframe instead of a from-scratch airframe would be consistent with that trend.

True, but when you look at what factions use what, you'll see that AFF/Altis people all use European equipment. F-2000, Fennek MRAP, Mohawk is the Merlin with upgrades, Wildcat, L-159 Alca, Gorgon (i don't remember it's real name). These are all European gear. I'd like to keep that flush with the AAF/Altis people.

True, but when you look at what factions use what, you'll see that AFF/Altis people all use European equipment. F-2000, Fennek MRAP, Mohawk is the Merlin with upgrades, Wildcat, L-159 Alca, Gorgon (i don't remember it's real name). These are all European gear. I'd like to keep that flush with the AAF/Altis people.
Who's to say that the hypothetical upgraded Medium (Bell 412) would end up with AAF though? ;)

I will crush your speculation, we had just some fun ;)

heh anyone that work on daily bases knows how important it is to break the routine every once in a while.

Awww, c'mon Dwarden, so you're saying it's not gonna be like WWII with the USMC having worse weapons than army when the expansion comes? Assuming, that is, we're getting USMC. It'd at least satisfy all the people whinging on about the lack of contemporary stuff in spite of all the renamed contemporary stuff ingame.

we had just some fun ;)

waaat? :butbut: Fun? this is unacceptable. Where is the public outcry people? Let's boycott. Will never ever buy BIS product again. seriously. i mean it.

not :p

Maybe at least a 5.56 version of the MX, or maybe just a Magpul Masada for the Marines would be quite fitting. =P

But honestly, can we get a list of ll the guns shot that day?

rubber patch for the upcoming CSAT seal team..........

rubbercsat.png

How about a reveal in this "reveal" thread that says whether or not the closed gap in the floor of the Huron's cargo compartment will be a secondary loadmaster position when the sling camera feed on your instruments panel get's damaged? Pretty please with shrapnel on top?

... some positive noises emerging from our top-secret R&D department ...

Nope, there's not going to be any mass speculation about that. None whatsoever.

Nope, there's not going to be any mass speculation about that. None whatsoever.

The flash of light You didn't see didn't erase Your memory. You have a faint feeling that there is nothing important hidden anywhere in the text :icon_twisted: