Dwarden

Development Blog & Reveals

The Namer was initially seen as a OPFOR vehicle. Those markings could simply be "legacy" from way back. If you look at the AAF officer uniform it\s just the CSAT officer uniform with the green digi camo layered on top. I think the same thing applies to the CRV.

ACtually, the AAF officer is the CSAT officer's top with the pants from the AAF battle uniform. But yeah, I see what you mean.

language_f.pbo

Thank you.

Flipping through them there isn't much there, except what I think other people have already noted about the ACP-CP2 and Vermin being labelled .45 instead of 9mm and the 3GL meant to have an ammo capacity of 3.

I did find that the L-159 is called the A-143 and the Keltec KSG is called the Bulldog. All shotties have 8 round pellet and slug mags but only the AA-40 has the 20 round hi-ex option.

Because jets are my everything I noted the A-143 can use unguided rocket pods x24, laser-guided GBU x2, Mk82 x2. The F-35F can take the GBUs and Mk82s.

Thank you.

Flipping through them there isn't much there, except what I think other people have already noted about the ACP-CP2 and Vermin being labelled .45 instead of 9mm and the 3GL meant to have an ammo capacity of 3.

I did find that the L-159 is called the A-143 and the Keltec KSG is called the Bulldog. All shotties have 8 round pellet and slug mags but only the AA-40 has the 20 round hi-ex option.

Because jets are my everything I noted the A-143 can use unguided rocket pods x24, laser-guided GBU x2, Mk82 x2. The F-35F can take the GBUs and Mk82s.

Only strike bomb variants for plane, no CAS or CAP ?

I couldn't find any text for the Sidewinder but I know from the old paa files that jets can use them.

The 3GL has a capacity of 3. The 3rd packs are not used on the normal soldiers, however, they use the single rounds only.

The 3Gl ammunination can be for the XM-25 ?

XM25 have 4 rounds in 25 mm not 40 mm

In my turn I searched in the pbo and I found this:

AA missiles (ASRAAM and ZEPHYR) in Short Range and Long Range variants

17rnd_9x21_MP443

hgun_MP443

and an interaction called "Flip the Quad"

During the video ,published as part of a series of articles of the german PC Games.de magazine, alongside of a look at Altis, the MBT's and other new units, it was said that the initial release will not contain the campaign in order to make the core game-features more sophisticated and polished.

That was really unexpected. Where is the Axed thread? coolface.gif

Studio, MoCap

Altis (mid-range textures still there...)

@2:00 : Zamak Refuel

@4:10 : Merkava and sights

@5:49 : UGV, UAV and the little quad-UAV

@7:20 : Arty and other new vehicles

@8:35 : BRT-K AA variant

@10:35 : Jets, L-159, GreenFor vehicles

Edited by Smurf

So the campaign will not be in the initial release of the game? Wow, just Wow, did not expect that. Expect a shitstorm, sorry.

That was really unexpected. Where is the Axed thread? http://adrenaline.uol.com.br/forum/images/smilies/coolface.gif

Studio, MoCap

Altis (mid-range textures still there...)

@2:00 : Zamak Refuel

@4:10 : Merkava and sights

@5:49 : UGV, UAV and the little quad-UAV

@7:20 : Arty and other new vehicles

@8:35 : BRT-K AA variant

@10:35 : Jets, L-159, GreenFor vehicles

You missed the Pandur II for Green Army APC, we see it just before the UGV/UAV, and behind the line of HEMTT we can see a form which is probably a plane

Doesn't look like there will be a second video. At the end of this one the reporter says that now he's gonna drive home.

Hi all! The information about the campaign in this article is confirmed, but not complete. We had hoped to openly discuss this with you via a blog next week, so you would not have to rely on a secondary source. Please wait for our blog in which we explain our motivation and more details about these plans.

The only thing I will say now: there will be a campaign for Arma 3 soon after initial release, and it will be FREE for everyone who has the game.

During the video ,published as part of a series of articles of the german PC Games.de magazine, alongside of a look at Altis, the MBT's and other new units, it was said that the initial release will not contain the campaign in order to make the core game-features more sophisticated and polished.

I don't mind that BI will delay the campaign, there'll be plenty of user made missions to play in the mean time. More time = more polish.

Hi all! The information about the campaign in this article is confirmed, but not complete. We had hoped to openly discuss this with you via a blog next week, so you would not have to rely on a secondary source. Please wait for our blog in which we explain our motivation and more details about these plans.

The only thing I will say now: there will be a campaign for Arma 3 soon after initial release, and it will be FREE for everyone who has the game.

I'm looking forward to it, because the decision to cut the campaign from the final release will need some serious arguments to make it sound like a sane decision. Especially because this information comes so near the release after the people have already bought the game expecting something like that to be available from day one of the final.

Edit:

You might as well call the release day "Beta-with-more-units-and-an-island". Because apart from that, I'm really stuggling to see what new "features" this is supposed to result from delaying the campaign. :D

How about we get some positive news in this fashion instead of always getting the "yeah, we're not including this in the final" news through media?

Edited by Sniperwolf572

Seriously BIS I love your products but the campaign delay is not good PR right now.

I have no problem waiting but Im sure this will have a negative impact among people.

Yeah, like me for example.

No campaign on release? WTF???!!!

Can we get an estimate of when the Campaign will be patched into the game after release? BIS, sorry guys but you have really dropped the ball on this one. Why didn't you tell us all sooner? Surely you must have known that this was going to be a possibility? Even just letting us know that would have been something.

---------- Post added at 09:58 ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 ----------

You say that as if its a bonus.

Seriously BIS I love your products but the campaign delay is not good PR right now.

I have no problem waiting but Im sure this will have a negative impact among people.

Not a big deal. A campaign that feels unfinished or has bugs, sure has a negative impact.

In some other game, missing campaign at release would sure be an odd decision, as there is not much else to do.

The only campaign I've played through in this series, is the OFP Cold War Crisis campaign.

I hade lots of fun playing Armed Assault, didn't touch the campaign at all. Started Arma 2 campaign, didn't finish. Same with the expansions and DLC's.

There will be so much to try and play with on the release already, with missions, firing drills, showcases, two huge islands and a Lot of differend kinds of vehicles, keeping even a new customer happy.