Incidentally, SITREP #00045 is up, so here are some highlights:
- ETA for the next stable branch patch is next week
- ETA for WIN is late March, currently the voice acting for it is being recorded
- one of the new radio protocols (voices) meant for WIN is live on dev branch, the other will appear at some point before WIN's release
- The new CSAT truck family (with ammo/fuel/repair variants) coming in WIN (alongside the CSAT jet) is named Tempest, and it's in addition to the Zamak family, not replacing the Zamak family, thereby "avoiding issues in existing scenarios".
- The most recent OPREP was about "a behind-the-scenes effort to bring some much-needed organization and structure to our web of animations", and although pretty opaque to players, it's meant to "allow for a more robust starting point for new animation-related features over the next years."
Very glad/happy/excited to hear that.starting point for new animation-related features over the next years."
I hope to see the position removed from the alpha, low-profil with the handgun.
Sadovsf is still at the investigation phase of our own deployment.
Meanwhile, Moricky implemented a temporary scripted solution, BIS_fnc_setOvercast. There's in-game documentation, available via the functions viewer.
TL;DR: the feature will be confirmed when we're confident it will work in Arma 3.
Arma 3 is a combined arms military game with an infantry focus. Built upon appropriate, useful and engaging elements of simulation, it's an accessible platform for a variety of official and community playable/sandbox content, based on the principles of authenticity, diversity and opportunity.
Dans son oeil, ciel livide où germe l'ouragan,
La douceur qui fascine et le plaisir qui tue.
Could be the blu fighter getting released with 3rd campaign?
Any chance to have some info about "Win"?
Length for example, cause I found "Survive" and "Adapt" rather short.
Can we get some consequences/multiple endings (2 or 3 ideally) for "Win"? That was one of the great things about ArmA II's/OA's/PMC's campaigns; multiple paths the player can take, different outcomes, the smallest thing can change the course of the future (helping/not helping, winning/failing).