Page 540 of 877 FirstFirst ... 40440490530536537538539540541542543544550590640 ... LastLast
Results 5,391 to 5,400 of 8768

Click here to go to the first Developer post in this thread.  

Thread: Development Blog & Reveals

Isn't that interview and video only part 1? Is there a part 2?
    Running Vault mod: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthrea...ning-Vault-Mod
    Spoiler:

Doesn't look like there will be a second video. At the end of this one the reporter says that now he's gonna drive home.

3.   Click here to go to the next Developer post in this thread.   #5393
    Hi all! The information about the campaign in this article is confirmed, but not complete. We had hoped to openly discuss this with you via a blog next week, so you would not have to rely on a secondary source. Please wait for our blog in which we explain our motivation and more details about these plans.

The only thing I will say now: there will be a campaign for Arma 3 soon after initial release, and it will be FREE for everyone who has the game.
    Bohemia Interactive
    Arma 3 - Project Lead
    Watch us, tweet us, poke us

Take On Helicopters - Project Lead
    Take On Noisecontrollers!

Gunnery Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePassion View Post
    During the video ,published as part of a series of articles of the german PC Games.de magazine, alongside of a look at Altis, the MBT's and other new units, it was said that the initial release will not contain the campaign in order to make the core game-features more sophisticated and polished.
    I don't mind that BI will delay the campaign, there'll be plenty of user made missions to play in the mean time. More time = more polish.

Quote Originally Posted by DnA View Post
    Hi all! The information about the campaign in this article is confirmed, but not complete. We had hoped to openly discuss this with you via a blog next week, so you would not have to rely on a secondary source. Please wait for our blog in which we explain our motivation and more details about these plans.

The only thing I will say now: there will be a campaign for Arma 3 soon after initial release, and it will be FREE for everyone who has the game.
    I'm looking forward to it, because the decision to cut the campaign from the final release will need some serious arguments to make it sound like a sane decision. Especially because this information comes so near the release after the people have already bought the game expecting something like that to be available from day one of the final.

Edit:
    You might as well call the release day "Beta-with-more-units-and-an-island". Because apart from that, I'm really stuggling to see what new "features" this is supposed to result from delaying the campaign.
    How about we get some positive news in this fashion instead of always getting the "yeah, we're not including this in the final" news through media?
    Last edited by Sniperwolf572; Aug 2 2013 at 07:58.

Master Gunnery Sergeant Papanowel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by F27Sharps View Post
    You missed the Pandur II for Green Army APC, we see it just before the UGV/UAV, and behind the line of HEMTT we can see a form which is probably a plane
    Looks like this one:

http://www.armyrecognition.com/forum...RCWS-30_lg.jpg

Seriously BIS I love your products but the campaign delay is not good PR right now.
    I have no problem waiting but Im sure this will have a negative impact among people.

Yeah, like me for example.
    No campaign on release? WTF???!!!

Can we get an estimate of when the Campaign will be patched into the game after release? BIS, sorry guys but you have really dropped the ball on this one. Why didn't you tell us all sooner? Surely you must have known that this was going to be a possibility? Even just letting us know that would have been something.

---------- Post added at 09:58 ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DnA View Post
    You say that as if its a bonus.
    My Arma 3 SP missions:

Rescue the Doctor - on Stratis

Rescue the Doctor on Altis

Raging Ethics - Coming soon! It is here!!

Staff Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiforos View Post
    Seriously BIS I love your products but the campaign delay is not good PR right now.
    I have no problem waiting but Im sure this will have a negative impact among people.
    Not a big deal. A campaign that feels unfinished or has bugs, sure has a negative impact.
    In some other game, missing campaign at release would sure be an odd decision, as there is not much else to do.

The only campaign I've played through in this series, is the OFP Cold War Crisis campaign.
    I hade lots of fun playing Armed Assault, didn't touch the campaign at all. Started Arma 2 campaign, didn't finish. Same with the expansions and DLC's.
    There will be so much to try and play with on the release already, with missions, firing drills, showcases, two huge islands and a Lot of differend kinds of vehicles, keeping even a new customer happy.

Page 540 of 877 FirstFirst ... 40440490530536537538539540541542543544550590640 ... LastLast