Page 59 of 71 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Developer post in this thread.  

Thread: F/A-18 Super Hornet

Master Gunnery Sergeant Meatball0311's Avatar
    Author of the Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil_Brownie View Post
    It's been a while. Glad to hear this is back

Anyway, just tried it out. No real errors, except 2 minor ones. As regards to the aircraft, only error i get is that somehow the plane's missing a weapon.cfg for a PVS-14 (i'm guessing a config typo), and the marine aviator included in the f-18 zip is missing a texture ("mar_marines/gear/env_land_co", i believe).

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I overlooked that! Thanks for letting me know. Here is an update version of BOTH addons.

UPDATE:

*****REMOVE ALL PREVIOUS VERSIONS OF mar_f18.pbo/fz_f18.pbo/mar_pilot.pbo*****

================
    DOWNLOAD
    ================

mar_2MAW_V2.1

Hi,

I am getting No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgFactionClasses.USNavy' when I go into the editor with this version as with the previous version (I was about to post then I saw your update!).

I can still drop the plane in the editor, but the USNavy option in BluFor is blank!

All dependencies are loaded and up to date.
    Jedra's Addons
    Arma 2 : Enhanced Skills Slider
    Take On Helicopters : Take On Taxi | Jedra's Time Trials | Weapon Indicators | No Radar

Author of the Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedra View Post
    Hi,

I am getting No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgFactionClasses.USNavy' when I go into the editor with this version as with the previous version (I was about to post then I saw your update!).

I can still drop the plane in the editor, but the USNavy option in BluFor is blank!

All dependencies are loaded and up to date.
    I will put that on my fix list... in the meantime you can do two things:

1. Live with the fact that there is no US Navy Faction listing (the vehicles and pilot are still available just click on the blank space)

2. Or you can download JDG_Nimitz_v093.7

Thanks for giving me the heads up!

@Meatball0311 - I am living with it! It's a very nice bird indeed!

New on front page at Armed Assault.info

Link to mirror :

F/A-18 Super Hornet [CO] (v 2.1) : http://www.armedassault.info/index.p...addons&id=1775

Needed :

GLT Missilebox (v 3.51) : http://www.armedassault.info/index.p...&id=954&game=1

CBA: Community Base Addons (v 0.7.6) : http://www.armedassault.info/index.p...id=1002&game=1

Thanks again for informing us about the updated version

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

To everyone.... you're welcome... (lets just get that out of the way). I hope you all enjoy this update. The project was delayed for a short bit but hope it was worth the wait. There were many more things that we wanted to improve on but after the needed break, you all needed to see that the project was still alive and well. Looking forward to hear feedback but keep in mind... this is a living project that does not included every aspect of what we aspire to accomplish.

Thanks again for your patients.
    Fear protection of your freedoms!

Very nice! I like the updated paint schemes as well. It's nice to have the regular gray VFA-14 aircraft as well as the color, as its a more realistic look (although I'm way more partial to more full-color painted being on the deck like back in the 80s).
    Do you have any plans in the near (or distant) future to make E model hornets?

Author of the Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by islesfan186 View Post
    Very nice! I like the updated paint schemes as well. It's nice to have the regular gray VFA-14 aircraft as well as the color, as its a more realistic look (although I'm way more partial to more full-color painted being on the deck like back in the 80s).
    Do you have any plans in the near (or distant) future to make E model hornets?
    Thanks for the comment.... F/A-18E variant will be done after the F/A-18F variant is completed

Hey Meatball,

I just installed 2.1. Love the bird, but, for some reason or another, I still don't seem to have the ability to deploy flares. Do you think this is an addon conflict problem? Thanks you for your time in advance!

Page 59 of 71 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast