Sign in to follow this  
Meatball0311

F/A-18 Super Hornet

My armory gets stuck trying to load the Super Bug. It's only with the Super Bug. I've tried loading just the Super Bug addon by itself and it gets stuck everytime. I can go into the Editor, create a mission, place it, run the mission and it gets loaded fine.

My armory gets stuck trying to load the Super Bug. It's only with the Super Bug. I've tried loading just the Super Bug addon by itself and it gets stuck everytime. I can go into the Editor, create a mission, place it, run the mission and it gets loaded fine.

I never tried the armory until you mentioned it... I will have to see whats up.. but it probably will be on the low end of my priorities. Thanks!

For future update, what afterburners look like:

You'd be the first one to nail it, just sayin...

Thanks for the help.. This is an area we do hope to improve on.

I work with F-18's and I am fortunate to see them at full power quite often. Based of fuel, ambient light and contaminates in the air the color will change. Ive even seen a light green-ish color...(smoggy day) LOL!

Thanks again!

Thanks for the heads up!! Will look into it.

I hope you did'nt waste any time on this sorry Meatball. This was an issue on my end, somehow I was using an older Missilebox version. My appologies.

I hope you did'nt waste any time on this sorry Meatball. This was an issue on my end, somehow I was using an older Missilebox version. My appologies.

Dont worry mate.. I didnt. Glad to see that you got it all worked out.

Just to let you guys know... I had some computer issues last week. I should be getting my rig back by the end of the week.

hi meatball.

good work on your plane, however, there is something i noticed, and it seems you didn't work on it:

the RWR system: when using your plane, we never know when we're fired at with a missile.

could you improve your work with it please?

playing j_frost campaign, it's kind of annoying, cause we get shot down, but we don't know that AA system were shooting at us.

thank you very much, hope you will answer me, whether it is yes or no...

cheers

hi meatball.

good work on your plane, however, there is something i noticed, and it seems you didn't work on it:

the RWR system: when using your plane, we never know when we're fired at with a missile.

could you improve your work with it please?

playing j_frost campaign, it's kind of annoying, cause we get shot down, but we don't know that AA system were shooting at us.

thank you very much, hope you will answer me, whether it is yes or no...

cheers

I will look into this when I get my computer back in action.

Are you using the latest version? mar_2MAW_V2.1

Did you delete all previous versions of mar_f18.pbo/fz_f18.pbo/mar_pilot.pbo before installing?

awesomw plane!

Thanks!!

I will look into this when I get my computer back in action.

Are you using the latest version? mar_2MAW_V2.1

Did you delete all previous versions of mar_f18.pbo/fz_f18.pbo/mar_pilot.pbo before installing?

yes i did, your very last work v2.1

i (re)played j_frost campaign, and i noticed there was no working RWR during my gaming session.

why that? you did integrate the RWR to your addon and it's not working on my computer?

yes i did, your very last work v2.1

i (re)played j_frost campaign, and i noticed there was no working RWR during my gaming session.

why that? you did integrate the RWR to your addon and it's not working on my computer?

Ok, thanks!

Meatball,

I can confirm I am not seeing the RWR work on my Dedi Server as well.

Roger, Tango Yankee.....

They will finish my campaign to easily if you get the RWR working Meatball, where is the challenge in that : P

Just wanted to update you all on the progress of the F/A-18. I had an issue a week or so ago and I am currently waiting to get my computer back. I have made a list of some issues that will be worked on when I am up and running again:

27FEB2012

-------------

* FLARES

* NAVY FACTION

* GPS\INS SYSTEM

* CfgMagazines (578Rnd_20mm_M61A1_GLT) issue

* ARMORY issue (gets stuck when trying to load F/A-18)

* AFTERBURNER

* RWR (no missile detection on RWR screen when fired on by AA)

* COMPATIBILITY ISSUE WITH JDog's USS NIMITZ (towing, AI Launching and Landing)

Edited by Meatball0311

@Meatball:

"* RWR (no warning tone? when fired on by AA) "

the problem is not that there is no warning tone: there is NO warning at all (neither tone nor on the radar) - we have no way to know there is an incoming missile

"* FLARES"

why that? there are alreadt flares on your current version.

last thing:

playing j_frost campaign, I had an issue:

when playing with "manual fire", sometimes the copilot didn't take that order and used to fire on his own.

dunno whether it is a problem with your addon or not, just wanted to let you know...

but thank you for the great work you did, and for keeping updating it!!!

I am back in business, almost had a major scare. I thought I lost all my files! Thank goodness I had a backup!

I am going to start ironing out some of these issues, but I will also be working on my other project (MARSOC Marines). So I will update you when there has been progress.

I dunno if anyone else has come across this "issue" and reported it or if its just me, but it seems that the co-pilot's head is connected with the pilots. It makes being the co-pilot absolutely impossible.

Not sure if this is just me or the addon or what though.

Also does "ARMORY issue (gets stuck when trying to load F/A-18)" mean the armoury "hanging" when its loaded? I have that issue and I it would be great to know if this is causing it because its been driving me mad trying to figure out why its not working.

I dunno if anyone else has come across this "issue" and reported it or if its just me, but it seems that the co-pilot's head is connected with the pilots. It makes being the co-pilot absolutely impossible.

Not sure if this is just me or the addon or what though.

Elsewhere

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?129917-Ghost-moving-my-head-!

Very nice mod 10/10 i dont have problems with this plane the landing on carrier is best what i love on this plane but i got to ask anyone who know to make addons or anything else I wish to say that the F-18C would be nice to see on my screen

F18c07.jpg&w=980&h=705&ei=tLZXT-nJJO3Z4QTZ8IDPDw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=592&vpy=271&dur=547&hovh=190&hovw=265&tx=158&ty=131&sig=101531819989643117511&page=1&tbnh=115&tbnw=176&start=0&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:8,s:0

something i noticed today. for some reason the HUD will not load unless i start view the aircraft from the 3rd person and keep it that way for about 20 seconds after starting the engines. if i start the engines in the cockpit view only a few the speed and altitude come up.

Is it possible to make the AI lower/raise the tailhook? And also this might be a little off topic but if I want the AI to land on the carrier I need to set an ILS in their init right? If so how do I do this