Sign in to follow this  
Nicholas

Gold Upgrade with ArmA: CWA?

I purchased the ArmA X pack from Steam. I already owned ArmA II, Operation Arrowhead, and BAF + PMC DLC on Steam, so I got ArmA 1 and ArmA CWA.

I still have all my original OFP CD's including the Gold Upgrade pack. I was curious if I can install my Gold Upgrade pack to ArmA: Cold War Assault.

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 02:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 AM ----------

Nevermind. I wasn't sure if the vehicles included with the Gold Upgrade were included with ArmA: Cold War Assault, but they are.

I was looking in the manual and it shows:

Kiowa OH-58

M2 Bradley

BMP-2

P601 Trabant

All are included. The only thing missing is the campaign, which is fine by me because it was crap (Thanks to CM).

The Russian voices and Red Hammer campaign are not included, however. To get those you'll have to take OFP's VoiceRH.pbo addon file, and redhammer.pbo campaign file, and run them with OFP. I run them like a mod, @RedHammer.

Unfortunately, I am unable to get at the .pbo's of the Gold Upgrade (AKA Red Hammer).

I inserted my disc and it said OFP was not found. :/

So I have to install OFP first from my disc just to get at these files...

Its like 10 min max to install but its strange that you can't open and see the contents of the cd? try to install and see if it works.

STGN

I'd rather not waste my time. I personally hated the Red Hammer campaign anyways.

I'd rather not waste my time. I personally hated the Red Hammer campaign anyways.

then why the hell waste everyones time askin?

then why the hell waste everyones time askin?

I already had that added to my post.

Read:

Nevermind. I wasn't sure if the vehicles included with the Gold Upgrade were included with ArmA: Cold War Assault, but they are.

All are included. The only thing missing is the campaign, which is fine by me because it was crap (Thanks to CM).

And I initially was asking if it was possible to install Gold Upgrade (To get the vehicles included), and Zipper answered it for me right away.