Sign in to follow this  
purepassion

Take on Helicopters: Social Media pictures

Since we didn't have a propper space for this and the Press coverage Thread is rather innappropriate, is this a dedicated Thread for the Behind-the-scenes Pictures you can find here and other published "unnofficial content". BIS is updating them on a regular base and you can really get a good impression of the working process or just some random buro impressions

I especially liked "the noobs" :P

But next to the funny stuff, we also discretely get glimpses at some engine enhancements

Edited by PurePassion

http://takeonthegame.com/full/wp-content/gallery/social-media/Downtown.jpg?9d7bd4 Mind=blown

http://takeonthegame.com/full/wp-content/gallery/social-media/PINK.jpg?9d7bd4 It's not the helicopter he's worried about as much as getting caught on a messenger during work hours.

It's great that they actually flew in the helicopter and went to airshows to get inspiration and ideas.

Edited by NodUnit

1) exactly this! WooW

2) I want that shirt! ;)

and in almost every picture i saw an 360 under the monitor ^^ how could you possibly work with that?!

http://takeonthegame.com/full/wp-content/gallery/social-media/PINK.jpg?9d7bd4 It's not the helicopter he's worried about as much as getting caught on a messenger during work hours.

lol @ the big glass of vodka in the upper right corner (sunglasses are great but professional "work drinkers" use this) and his girlfriend picture behind his screen :D

Edited by Macadam Cow

and in almost every picture i saw an 360 under the monitor ^^ how could you possibly work with that?!

Dont you know BIS always used consoles to get the right height of their PC monitors? :D

Dont you know BIS always used consoles to get the right height of their PC monitors? :D

Plenty of dud RROD ones out there, make fine book ends as well.

A new one incoming ^^

I think they would have loved to keep the chopper and just play around with it for hours :D

I'm certainly not someone who is at all into trendy stuff like fashion, but I have to say that guy should reconsider his wardrobe... (socks with sandals... seriously?).

I'm certainly not someone who is at all into trendy stuff like fashion, but I have to say that guy should reconsider his wardrobe... (socks with sandals... seriously?).

B7En0z2A38c

:yay:

lol @ the big glass of vodka in the upper right corner (sunglasses are great but professional "work drinkers" use this) and his girlfriend picture behind his screen :D

Ah the vodka is just a standard drink in the studio :D

I wonder how they set the mics up to not be blown by the loudness of the sounds they record..and not to get lots of static..or for that matter how much they cost (thousands I imagine)

As long as you are flexible and have a healthy spine you should do fine, the tricky part is flopping your feet since they want to remain level, and your arms will kind of flop out..it feels so..unnatural.

Edited by NodUnit

And in case you are interested, here is even more comming for you :)

Do you think we could use this Thread as the corresponding one to this one?

and even more: We finally get to see the infamous Larkin Brothers

Joe and Tom from left to right

and you might even find some more very interesting details ;)

Thanks BIS!

Ok, so it's not just me who feels there is something really weird going on about those proportions? :p

Same here ^^ I think it might be his ultra-slim pelvis. If you cover it starting by the chest with your fingers he actually looks perfectly natural.

Looking fine, great pics.

I just notice that again there are hidden three bonus videos with dialogs and pictures from the game ;). Nice. Will be there radio station in the THOK?

I love how the storyline and missions sound like the old Origin Systems title Strike Commander. God I loved that game for the alternate reality it allowed you to step into, heart mind and body. Hope this is the inspiration for TOH! Looks great!