Sign in to follow this  
Dwarden

Pre-order Take On Helicopters available, 10% save!

takeon_preorder.jpg

Pre-order Available here: http://www.sprocketidea.com/joomla/index.php?page=shop.product_details&product_id=47&option=com_virtuemart&vmcchk=1

Note: Sprocket store is directly operated by Bohemia Interactive and You fund the game development directly with it!

desura.pngTake On Helicopters now Available on Desura for pre-order, 10% off

http://www.desura.com/games/take-on-helicopters

http://www.desura.com/games/take-on-helicopters/news/take-on-helicopters-pre-order-available

desura_728x90.png

Edited by Dwarden

Awesome, If only I didn't just spend all my money on a new PC and OA. :(

Just pre-ordered. US$35.60. Good price.

BIS Rules.

------------------------------------------------

And don't forget to pre-order the new Toh DLC:

Edited by OMAC

my soccer team just won the qualification match and we still have 70l left, so if beer is the problem, just call us ;)

what do you think would be the best option?

Pre-order now and give you 30€ quick cash for developpement

or wait some time so you get more money?

One enquiry, can we preorder it in box, & will it be sold with the same companies as Arma2's (505 Games, etc) ?

if we pre order it now do we pay now or on release like all other companys

Hi,

Does the prebuy option give access to the community preview ? Or is there a way to make it so ?

I am not really interested in Arma OA, only TOH.

I am a member of Hovercontrol, a coomunity specialized in helicopter simulations, and I believe such an option would increase the prebuys substantially, especially from helicopter simulation fans....

thanks

Fred

Dear BiS

I agree with Fred. I'd preorder TOH instantly if only I could try it's physics just to make sure it's gonna be a proper sim.

Thank You

Sam

@ above me ^

you might be interested in their

and get more information on the game itself ;)

sry for the OT, but i think in this case its for a good purpose

if we pre order it now do we pay now or on release like all other companys

You pay now.

@ above me ^

you might be interested in their

and get more information on the game itself ;)

sry for the OT, but i think in this case its for a good purpose

I've seen all the presentations/ interviews etc. Still haven't been able to see how realistic TOH's physics are. There is free arma 2 version- maybe TOH preview/ demo could be released the way it'd work with free version of arma?

Sam

@sparks50

Thank You! Now I can concider preordering:)

Sam

I did the prebuy today to support game development, so this is no problem for me, but be aware that the preview is not yet available.

I got this message

•Your Take On Helicopters Pre-order Serial Number is not yet available. It will be delivered to your email address once the preload is enabled.

So I guess this means I will get a preview when ready...

Fred

"Preload" means you can download the game before the key is released so that as soon as the game is "out" you can play without spending hours downloading it.

Hi,

Does the prebuy option give access to the community preview ? Or is there a way to make it so ?

That would be nice. I just preordered the game via Sproket, but don't have Operation Arrowhead (nor do I plan to get it). Access to the Community Preview would seem... appropriate.

That would be nice. I just preordered the game via Sproket, but don't have Operation Arrowhead (nor do I plan to get it). Access to the Community Preview would seem... appropriate.

Right now it's distributed as an addon for Operation Arrowhead. So the preview is only 50mb in size and uses assets of Operation Arrowhead (a landmass for example). I think it's much harder for them to release a stand alone preview, but I absolutely understand your line of thought :)

I ended up buying Arma2:OA to test Combat Helo, just 15 euros and I am glad to support the Combat Helo project more.

OA it is a very nice game, I used to be very good with Operation Flashpoint but got discouraged by Arma 1 as I was aways killed by enemy that could see you everywhere and shoot instantly. I am glad it has been fixed with Arma2:OA