Sign in to follow this  
JacobJ

Wierd ending problem

Hey all

I have 6 triggers that can end the mission. The use end1 to end6.

The problem is that when the conditions of the triggers are meet the mission ends for me (the host of the game), but it doesnt end for the test player I have. When I then go out in the lobby, the test player comes to the lobby too, but without the debriefing screen.

Can I somehow do so, that all get the debriefing screen at the same time or at least that all players get the debriefing screen?

/Jacob

F2 mission framework, what exactly is that? Somekind of mod like ACE2?

---------- Post added at 09:48 ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 ----------

Okay, I have looked at the F2 framework and it is scripts that are tested to work.

Ive looked through the multiplayer ending controller scripts and it seems that a trigger is created and that trigger waits for something to change. When it does it changes a variable that gets broadcasted by publicvariable and that should end the game on all clients at the same time.

Am I right here? Or have I misunderstood how the script works? It just seems a bit to much to use those scripts. All I really need is a ending on all clients and that I think can be done more easily. Just how to do it is the question...

the end trigger should work on all clients.

what is the condition of the triggers not working for your test player?

where is test player when the end triggers activate?

Its all my end triggers that doesnt work for anyone else than me as host. I have a end trigger that compares two variables and when they are equal to each other the trigger fires.

I have another one that has the same condition, just two other variables that gets compared.

I have a end trigger that activates when all opfor have left a city and it only fires when another trigger hasnt been activated.

I have one with a hummer that isnt there anymore

One with a tower that is destroyed together with the hummer.

And the last one is a timelimit trigger.

All work fine, but doesnt end the game and display the debriefing as it should to other than the host..