Sign in to follow this  
col_Kurtz

Increase accuracy in the game Arma 2.

Hello all,

I'm looking for, but I can not find it. I do not know exactly where to go with that if I got wrong, please bear with me:)

Ok. What I want to achieve. Slightly better accuracy when the shoot (maybe 25% better, maybe 30%) and slightly lower accuracy of the AI ​​when they shoot me. Sometimes it is a bit frustrating when a distance of 10m can not kill the enemy, although it got (bleeding, screaming) and I fall when I hit one ball at a distance of over 100m. I would like to SP missions only. Is there a mod that would change it a bit?

The weapons in Arma 2 (excluding pistols) are accurate and they shoot where you point them. If you want inaccurate enemies, change the precisionEnemy values in your profile file in Documents\Arma 2 Other Profiles\name

The weapons in Arma 2 (excluding pistols) are accurate and they shoot where you point them. If you want inaccurate enemies, change the precisionEnemy values in your profile file in Documents\Arma 2 Other Profiles\name

like this:

skillFriendly=1.00000000;

skillEnemy=1.00000000;

precisionFriendly=0.50000000;

precisionEnemy=0.50000000;

Works pretty well for me since Armed Asssault.

The skill setting of any individual A.I. will be affected by this as the above defiens the maximum that is availabe.

With this config you have responsive A.I. that will miss 50% of the time making firefight longer and more intense without dumbing A.I. down.

like this:

skillFriendly=1.00000000;

skillEnemy=1.00000000;

precisionFriendly=0.50000000;

precisionEnemy=0.50000000;

Works pretty well for me since Armed Asssault.

The skill setting of any individual A.I. will be affected by this as the above defiens the maximum that is availabe.

With this config you have responsive A.I. that will miss 50% of the time making firefight longer and more intense without dumbing A.I. down.

Thanks a lot :) Will try this ASAP :)

To be sure. I should edit this command lines:

};

skillFriendly=0.75;

skillEnemy=0.75;

precisionFriendly=0.75;

precisionEnemy=0.75

Yes? Higher value better accuracy, am I right?

Edited by col_Kurtz

Yes those are the numbers you want to change, the higher the number the higher the accuracy in terms of this:

precisionEnemy=0.75

play around with the numbers and see what type of response you get ingame.