Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: SQF Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Amra View Post
    That is not possible yet.
    That was clear, the question therefore is; Do you plan to add it, and when?

Memory leaks fixed yet?

Author of the Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by cuel View Post
    Memory leaks fixed yet?

Post in a project's bug report list with detailed description please. Checked it with Netbeans profiler and didn't find any.

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sickboy View Post
    That was clear, the question therefore is; Do you plan to add it, and when?
    I'm not going to work on editor in nearest future. Besides, since A3 will use Java it doesn't make sence.

Quote Originally Posted by Amra View Post
    Besides, since A3 will use Java it doesn't make sence.
    A3 is a year or more away still. and Java is an option, SQF will still remain and seeing as they still haven't even released Java at all for TKOH I wouldn't expect it to be polished and the only choice by the time A3 comes out. I mean we had a 3D editor in A2 forever and a day and it still doesn't really work. heh

SQF Editor does not work with the new JDK, I updated my netbeans etc which I use for work and the sqf editor decided to just die on its opening screen.

Saw "JDK required"; have JRE but not JDK; downloaded the editor; installed; ran.
    Joy.

p.s. Eclipse plugin? Ooh, shiny idea!
    If you look to see how the system works
    Likely you will find that it doesn't.
    Adapt. Adjust. Overcome.

This is great, came back after waiting for memory leaks to become stable. Have been using it for a while now.

It gives me exactly the kind of overview I need when working on one or more missions with lots of scripts. If you spend a lot of time with missions that have more than one or two scripts. Check this out!

Hey, i've been using this a while. Now ArmA 3 is out, ever thought about allowing support for the new ArmA 3 commands?

ps. I know i've posted in another thread for a similar tool (which i have not used). It would be nice to see support for either of them for ArmA 3.

Author of the Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmASalt3 View Post
    Hey, i've been using this a while. Now ArmA 3 is out, ever thought about allowing support for the new ArmA 3 commands?

ps. I know i've posted in another thread for a similar tool (which i have not used). It would be nice to see support for either of them for ArmA 3.
    Use this one for A3 (and for A2): http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=20194

Quote Originally Posted by Darkpagan View Post
    SQF Editor does not work with the new JDK, I updated my netbeans etc which I use for work and the sqf editor decided to just die on its opening screen.
    Same problem for me :/

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678