Thread: Wich OS 7 vista or ""XP """

Wich OS 7 vista or ""XP """

So i know it's is something wich it's nto direcly relationaded with , the tools , but maybe some stuff works diferent depending with the OS

So , thats my question does that matter ?

if it matters which is the best OS to use?

whats your opinion on wich is the best OS to use PROs?

i use XP because im used to it and i ge t alot of stress when i use 7 or vista , keyboard suffered when i had them on xD

I don't think it really matters as none of the programs are really resource intensive and as far as I know have no "extended capabilities" in newer versions of windows. If you have trouble with 7 or vista, I think the choice for you is obvious.

7 absolutely. As with everything, you'll get used to it eventually, and you will be better off because of it.
    I would argue it's more secure and faster (boot, cache, etc). Certainly more modern.

XP support will be dropped soon, while 7 support (official and inofficial) should go on for the next decade :P
    Besides, ArmA 3 is dx10 and dx11, so that means Vista or 7, with 7 being what Vista should've been :P

I'd also add that W7 supports TRIM. Since this game benefits from being able to get it's data from a very fast SSD, that counts in it's favour.
    Documentation is not a dirty word.
    : TeamSPAFF : PRACS : RKSL : Stella Artois : Creme Eggs : GITS :

Making working streetside IEDs since 2011.

Author of the Thread
    as soon as virus kills my database ill get win 7 xd

And BTW , i got your antetion will my arma 2 work , run in arma 3

will the BI TOOLS change when arma 3 comes out? new versions bla bla bla new tools maybe : P ....
    Last edited by deltaGhost; Aug 24 2011 at 19:30.

You'll need win7 or vista for arma 3 because you'll have to run dx10. I'd recommend win7 x64.
    Arma 3 is a twitchshooter
    Needs more rainbow six 1-3