Sign in to follow this  
ricnunes

Request: Make the campaign playable in Co-Op

Like the threat title says, please make the campaign playable in Co-Op. I may be wrong but I seem to have read when the first news about Take On Helicopter came out that the campaign of this game was to be playable in co-op but now after reading the official Take On Helicopter FAQ it seems that the campaign won't be co-op playable afterall, which is a petty. :mad:

Oddly a similar decision (not having co-op campaigns) is being made for ArmA3 which I find very odd since it's a feature that we currently have in ArmA2 and a great one this feature is (co-op campaigns).

So I'm asking BIS to make Take On Helicopter campaign co-op playable since that would be a dream come true for helicopter simmers like me and it would make the campaign and the overall game much more interesting and immersive.

I'm split. Having tried previous campaigns in Co-op, I'm not overly convinced in BIS abilities to solve all problems that arise from locality issues. I get the feeling that pretty much everything of "the simple stuff" fails because of this.

So, no. I think I'd rather have a more complex campaign (both TKOH and Arma3), preferably a dynamic one, allowing much more freedom in mission setup than co-op friendly missions allow. I wouldn't mind a multiplayer Armex approach though, to some dynamic gaming with friends.

Besides, I have problems with my friends not really enjoying prolonged gameplays the same I do. So for multiplayer, I think several high quality scenarios, together with Armex dynamic mission support, will work better than none of the campaign missions ever really working properly.