The server doesn't have BAF or PMC installed as it's never needed them and it has the v2 bikey but as soon as we run v2 signature checks anyone that has BAF and/or PMC installed gets kicked for wrong signatures.
If we remove BAF/PMC from our local installs we can connect and play properly, therefore unless I am missing something it looks like that since the server can't check the full BAF/PMC files against anything it kicks the players.
Some examples of the log (never kicks for the same file for the same person):
20:22:59 Player [RIP]joina412: Wrong signature for file baf\addons\tracked_w_baf.pbo
20:25:12 Player [RIP]Tyson: Wrong signature for file baf\addons\shapur_baf.pbo
20:29:15 Player [RIP]welshterrorist: Wrong signature for file baf\addons\wheeled_w_baf.pbo
20:44:31 Player [RIP]BearBison: Wrong signature for file baf\addons\sounds_baf.pbo
20:45:43 Player [RIP]Tyson: Wrong signature for file ca\characters_d_baf\baf_soldier_2_baf.p3d
20:48:02 Player [RIP]welshterrorist: Wrong signature for file pmc\addons\missions_pmc.pbo
20:49:14 Player [RIP]AacAac: Wrong signature for file pmc\addons\modules_pmc.pbo
20:50:42 Player [RIP]joina412: Wrong signature for file ca\characters_d_baf\baf_soldier_2_baf.p3d
20:51:56 Player [RIP] BabylonCome: Wrong signature for file ca\characters_d_baf\baf_soldier_2_baf.p3d
The server files have been checked against my local files and are a complete match (less the BAF and PMC folders as not on server) so how do we fix?
I have exactly the same problem as BearBison. I get kicked off my dedicated server with v2 enabled for various wrong signatures on BAF/PMC files. I'm using Steam, so pretty sure I have the latest version of both BAF and PMC. Just to be sure, I completely deleted the BAF and PMC folders in the OA root directory. This forced the reinstallation of both when I launched OA. Still get the kick/ban for a wrong signature. It's a different file each time.
My profile root is the default. I don't use the -profiles command line when starting the server. I checked the MD5 hashes across all 3 computers for both bi.sgn and bi2.sgn located under the OA root "keys" folder and the "expansion/keys". It's the same for all of them.
On both the server and the client, I have both Arma 2 and OA installed through Steam. Have done a Verify Cache multiple times to ensure everything is fine. I then issued the following commands for both client and server to make OA into a CO configuration. Client is launching from Steam.