Sign in to follow this  
sander

CWR2 coop pack

Sander is out of action till September, his PC took a dump big time.

I'm sure he'll be cranking out new content with the release of CWR 2 v1.0

I've updated everything now in CWR2 but I'm getting the error message CWR2_nl_data.

What have i missed out?

You dont have NL Expansion - Netherland Expansion (Dutch soldiers).

Edited by tom3kb

Yeah I do. The message comes when staring the game and when loading a game.

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

The nl_data file is not included in the main CWR file. i have upgraded to 106 netherlands.

I've got the 106. Updated it and placed into the CWR2 main file.

AFAIK there are just 2 pbos in the latest NL expansion: cwr2_nl.pbo and cwr2_nl_w.pbo.

To correctly install them, simply extract them into your Arma directory/@CWR2/Addons/ folder

Voila!

Its ok now. I uninstalled the main CWR file and then reinstalled.

Not sure whether this thread is the right place to ask, but I don't know where would be better. I just played an online session of CWR2 with a friend via our dedicated server; in particular, we played Arch Order, a mission in Eilte. When we engaged the enemy, my game froze and then crashed to the desktop, but only after fire was exchanged.

I've got all the most recent versions of the CWR2 files and I'm playing with the final 1.62 beta patch before the game switched to 1.63. We also play using ACRE. My friend's game continued okay, by the way; no crashes on his side. I had a look at the crash log but don't know what I'd need to look for.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated. I don't think it's due to CWR2 or Sander's missions, but those are the only leads I've got at the moment.

Quick update: it's now happened in "Arch Order" and "Hammer Beam", both times the same way: combat starts, but after a few shots from the enemy the game crashes. It only happens in multiplayer, not when I play the mission on my own, and it also happens when all the non-CWR2 relevant mods are deactivated.

I've posted the same in a different thread - http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?183960-Operation-Arrowhead-%28-CWR2-mod%29-odd-freeze-crash-on-entering-firefight - but I thought some of the people here might have run into the same problem. Any help would be much appreciated.

Edit: Also, a couple of missions don't start; the message I get is "Mission contains a bad link to a static object. Open it in the editor and save it again." The same thing happened with some of the Red Hammer missions, where the problem appears to have been that the missions were written for an outdated version for CWR2. Any idea whether there'll be an updated version of Sander's coop pack?

Edited by Thirith

Sorry for the third post in a row, but in case anyone is interested in playing CWR2 and especially Sander's missions in coop on a biweekly basis (Saturdays, 4pm UK time), check out this thread.

I'm looking forward to your missions which include new CWR2 contents:rolleyes:

Is there a topic/forum about CWR2 itself, or is this it?

At the end of 2015, there was new version 1.02a and patch released for this mod. I did new total installation, and during the start, CWR2 theme picture does not load and menu theme stays Arma2 original. All missions works okay. I would also be intrested in playing some coop, so drop me a private message if you´re looking for multiplayer palls :)