Sign in to follow this  
sander

CWR2 coop pack

Bunch of script errors on Bridgework (co06), also Spetznaz 5 has RPG75 rockets, but a RPG7 launcher.

Error in expression <hute1 setPos (getPos spetsnaz1); chute1 setpos [getpos this select 0, getpos thi>

Error position: <setpos [getpos this select 0, getpos thi>

Error Type Any, expected Number

Error in expression <hute6 setPos (getPos spetsnaz6); chute6 setpos [getpos this select 0, getpos thi>

Error in expression <hute5 setPos (getPos spetsnaz5); chute1 setpos [getpos this select 0, getpos thi>

Error in expression <hute3 setPos (getPos spetsnaz3); chute3 setpos [getpos this select 0, getpos thi>

Error in expression <hute2 setPos (getPos spetsnaz2); chute2 setpos [getpos this select 0, getpos thi>

Error in expression <hute4 setPos (getPos spetsnaz4); chute4 setpos [getpos this select 0, getpos thi>

Edited by Outlawz7

Thanks for the feedback: RPG error was already fixed, setpos done now as well.

Rgeards,

Sander

Version 4.7 has updates to a couple of existing missions and five new ones to bring the total of included coops to 170. The new CWR2 Morpeh addons are a requirement for some of the new content.

New files:

co04_cwr2_sea_red.eden.pbo

co06_cwr2_rotor_washout.abel.pbo

co08_cwr2_para_logistic.cwr2_david.pbo

co09_cwr2_duck_shot.cwr2_canard.pbo

co10_cwr2_lamentin_loss.eden.pbo

Sea Red features a maritime raid by Naval Infantry to destroy a radar and gain intelligence.

Rotor Washout has resistance fighters attack a Soviet airbase to destroy fighter bombers and helicopters.

Para Logistic features demolition action against four bridges by British paratroopers.

Duck Shot has a Naval Infantry squad conduct a raid on Canard Island.

Lamentin Loss features an attack by motorised elements of the Naval Infantry on two villages garrisoned by NATO.

Download current version

* Update * version 4.72 uploaded to correct briefing mistake in Para Logistic

Regards,

Sander

Edited by sander

I was waiting for your missions with Naval Infantry. :D

Big thanks.

Ps. If you want you can check last update of my CWR 2 pack i have there 2 simple missions for Naval Infantry dlc.

Edited by tom3kb

You are welcome, I'll have a go at your SP pack and provide feedback later on.

---

With version 4.8 the addition of five new coops brings the total of missions in the pack to 175.

New files:

co05_cwr2_raid_constant.abel.pbo

co06_cwr2_blackhawk_dawn.abel.pbo

co08_cwr2_bridgehead_butted.noe.pbo

co09_cwr2_risk_capital.noe.pbo

co09_cwr2_seafront.noe.pbo

Raid Constant has Special Forces destroy SAM launchers and a radar.

Blackhawk Dawn features a raid by Naval Infantry to take out transport helicopters and air defences.

Bridgehead Butted has Nogovan militia caught on the wrong side of a destroyed bridge.

Risk Capital features an assault to take back the Nogovan capital from separatist rebels.

Seafront has mechanised infantry clear Soviet forces from three villages south of Lipany.

Download current version

Regards,

Sander

Wow! Great job Sander, it looks like I'll have something to do when I have free time. By the way I just played the mission Cold Haul and it seems 3 objective markers are out of place.

Thanks for the feedback, but that is intentional:

the objectives are linked to a list so as not to give away the exact locations of the objectives by having them located right on top. Raid all three of the FIA occupied locations indicated in the links in the Enemy section of the briefing to ensure the various assignments of the mission get accomplished because the precise location of the objectives varies between these bases.

Regards,

Sander

Yes sorry :rolleyes: I noticed that after playing a few more missions :D

Version 4.9 contains updates to a couple of existing files and five new coops to bring the total number of missions up to 180.

New files:

co06_cwr2_ambulance_chasers.cain.pbo

co06_cwr2_arch_order.cwr2_eilte.pbo

co09_cwr2_forest_rangers.noe.pbo

co09_cwr2_squat_command.cwr2_eilte.pbo

co10_cwr2_southern_discomfort.cain.pbo

Ambulance Chasers has a group of resistance fighters steal a medical vehicle while accomplishing other objectives along the way

Arch Order features a raid by British paratroopers to destroy a bridge and take out Scud launchers before extraction

Forest Rangers has a squad of Rangers scour an area of the Soviet hinterland for artillery, ammo dumps and command posts

Squat Command features an attack by mechanised infantry with the aim of disrupting Soviet command and control

Southern Discomfort has Naval Infantry defend against attack by rebel armour and dismounts before retrieving a captured TEL

Download current version

Regards,

Sander

Edited by sander

Version 5.0 adds ten new missions to bring the total number of coops included in the pack to 190.

New files:

co04_cwr2_grail_quest.abel.pbo

co05_cwr2_rotational_loss.cain.pbo

co05_cwr2_scud_shunt.cwr2_david.pbo

co04_cwr2_worth_adam.adam.pbo

co08_cwr2_flashpoint_mutation.noe.pbo

co08_cwr2_repulsive_effect.cwr2_david.pbo

co08_cwr2_weather_struck.noe.pbo

co09_cwr2_hill_holder.noe.pbo

co10_cwr2_mech_cool.adam.pbo

co10_cwr2_punitive_damages.cwr2_david.pbo

Grail Quest has Special Forces eliminating caches of surface to air missiles.

Rotational Loss features an ambush and raid by a resistance group.

Scud Shunt has resistance fighters ambush a column and destroy a comms post.

Worth Adam features a combat search and rescue operation by Special Forces.

Flashpoint Mutation has a guerilla band take back its camp to reacquire AT.

Repulsive Act features a defence against armour and infantry before a counter-attack.

Weather Struck has Naval Infantry destroy armour and ammo supplies before extraction.

Hill Holder features the defence of a hilltop position against Soviet attacks.

Mech Cool has a mechanised squad clear enemies from the village of Saint Adam.

Punitive Damages features a clearing operation by motor rifle troops.

Download current version

Regards,

Sander

Edited by sander

My apologies if this has been asked before, but are Abel, Cain, Adam, Noe and David islands I need to download separately to make use of those missions?

You're welcome.

---

Abel = Malden (default CWR2)

Cain = Kolgujev (default CWR2)

Adam = Saint Adam (default CWR2)

Noe = Nogova (default CWR2)

David = Saint David (separate CWR2 island)

See the top post on the CWR2 Armaholic forum thread for all list of all required downloads required to play the various missions in the pack.

Regards,

Sander

Thanks for the info and thanks for the new missions!

You are welcome.

---

Version 5.1 adds ten new coops to the pack to make the total a nice round 200.

New files:

co04_cwr2_blast_cell.abel.pbo

co04_cwr2_loan_ranger.cwr2_david.pbo

co06_cwr2_cvrt_party.cwr2_eilte.pbo

co06_cwr2_garrison_capped.noe.pbo

co08_cwr2_mined_fully.noe.pbo

co08_cwr2_sand_clog.intor.pbo

co09_cwr2_broken_field.abel.pbo

co10_cwr2_double_take.cwr2_david.pbo

co10_cwr2_mined_game.cwr2_eilte.pbo

co10_cwr2_rough_shot.noe.pbo

Blast Cell has resistance fighters ambush a column before raiding a base.

Loan Ranger features a raid by Army Rangers to take out caches of Stinger missiles.

CVRT Party has British light armoured reconnaissance achieve multiple different objectives.

Garrison Capped feaures attacks by the local resistance on three enemy outposts.

Mined Fully has British engineers defend against attack by Soviet armour and infantry.

Sand Clog features a raid by Dutch Marines against a terrorist training camp.

Broken Field has Naval Infantry strike at a NATO airbase.

Double Take features an attack on two villages by a mechanised infantry section.

Minded Game has combat engineers defend Eilte against American and British forces.

Rough Shot features a mechanised attack on two locations held by collaborator militia.

Download current version

Regards,

Sander

200 missions WOW. Big thx for many, many, many hours of great fun with Cwr 2 mod.

Ps. You made so many coop missions not only for cwr, did you ever made any campaign for arma or ofp in the past.

Edited by tom3kb

For OFP I made only a handful of missions, some of which were in the Lowlands Warrior pack. Mission making only started off proper in Armed Assault, in part because the default content was quite poor, with the coop pack. Although some coops are intended to be played together as part of an overarching setting (most of the Sahrani ones are supposed to be part of one and the same conflict, as were those on Schmalfelden, most of the Takistani missions, including the BAF ones, are indeed intended as related content) many are just stand alone scenario's, the result of looking at terrain and imaging how missions could make use of it. For OFP, Armed Assault or A2/CO I never made any dedicated SP content such as campaigns.

Regards,

Sander

Would be great if you could do these missions for A3.

That will not happen. CWR2 is not to be ported over to A3 nor am I going to sign up to a botnet like Steam while I still have my wits.

Regards,

Sander

That will not happen. CWR2 is not to be ported over to A3 nor am I going to sign up to a botnet like Steam while I still have my wits.

Regards,

Sander

I know what you mean! steam is run by a load of cunts, we all know that. If you did port these missions over to A3, the missions would go through Armaholic and have nothing to do with steam?

I myself have stopped at 1.62, but A3 is a lot of fun!

I know what you mean! steam is run by a load of cunts, we all know that. If you did port these missions over to A3, the missions would go through Armaholic and have nothing to do with steam?

I myself have stopped at 1.62, but A3 is a lot of fun!

What he is trying to say is that he doesn't use Steam at all. And without Steam he can not create anything for A3. And even if, how he should do these missions for A3 when there are not the islands for A3?

Why is it that in almost every A2 thread someone from A3 comes and demands that the stuff is ported to A3? Is the game still so crappy that every little bit must be ported over? And are there not enough other creative people who can create a 200 mission package? Well sucks if A3 is all about "Life simulation" I guess. :cool:

What he is trying to say is that he doesn't use Steam at all. And without Steam he can not create anything for A3. And even if, how he should do these missions for A3 when there are not the islands for A3?

Why is it that in almost every A2 thread someone from A3 comes and demands that the stuff is ported to A3? Is the game still so crappy that every little bit must be ported over? And are there not enough other creative people who can create a 200 mission package? Well sucks if A3 is all about "Life simulation" I guess. :cool:

I suppose people are asking that mods and scenarios be ported is because the A2 community produced great things. There is a modder that has ported all the maps from A2 into A3 - and they work! Blastcore is A3 now and many mods from A2 are going over to A3.

Sander, if you port - say 10 missions into A3 as a test and upload them to Armaholic?

Sander, if you port - say 10 missions into A3 as a test and upload them to Armaholic?

Get the hint; Sander won't sign up for Steam, ArmA3 is Steam-only, no Steam means no ArmA3, no ArmA3 means no porting can be done (how can you port to a game you don't have?).

To each his own, I'm largely OK with Steam (had worse experience with iTunes when it comes to "botnets").