Sign in to follow this  
thesun

Army of Czech Republic - WIP thread

Hi guys, I‘d like to present you some of the czech army addons I’ve been working for some time now. Most of the stuff was done by me with help of other ČSLA guys whom I’d like to thank for their support. If RL allows, I plan to release the addons in separate packs (air, weapons, vehicles….) and update them during the time with additional content (again if RL allows). First releases won’t be any big because as I said this project is more or less a one man show. I’ve released first version of the air pack already, check here. The other packs will follow. As for infantry units, for now the stock ones from OA will have to do and for woodland there’s a good option in Sabre’s retexes. The equipment they wear depicts the stuff regular soldiers use when deployed so no problem there.

And one important note:

You’ll surely recognize some of the models and textures from ArmA2/OA. That is because I’m their author and as with other mods I’m allowed to release them this way. So please no accusations of stealing or ripping or just anything.

And now for some pics:

th_a1-1.jpgth_a2-1.jpgth_a3.jpgth_A4.jpg

th_a5.jpgth_a6.jpgth_a7.jpgth_acr_weapons.jpg

As you can see I'm going mostly for the new stuff so don't expect UAZs or BMPs from me. For now the weapon pack does not bring anything really new but for a start the aim was to complement those already in OA and some of them with added functionality. Credits for the base Sa-58 rifle goes to Yano from ČSLA mod and the L-159 was originaly made for FSX by Vít Štorch and remapped and updated by me.

Hopefully I'll be able to show you and release some more soon. And of course if anyone is willing to help me out with something i won't refuse help.

Impressive! the quality is highly commendable. Will gladly see this progressing further.

b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l!

I had no idea that an armored version of the T810 existed IRL.

2 questions:

- any plans on making an Iveco LMV (if you have time, ofcourse)?

- are those rovers gonna come in a desert version as well?

Thanks for the comments guys. Iveco is on the To-do list and all vehicles are in desert and in woodland/green camo.

Oh wow, so you're the fella that did the Czech stuff for OA? Nice! Loved using the Czech stuff more than the US and Brits in all honesty. Just wish OA had a bit more and now looks like we're getting our wish with your releases. Awesome! Looking forward to your future work, Sun. :)

Are this truck the one that appear in that "misterious" BIS pic?

Good job mate, top quality there!

Are this truck the one that appear in that "misterious" BIS pic?

Good job mate, top quality there!

yes :cool:

Wow this looks great, looking forward to more updates.

does all of the air vehicules have the same camo ? no desert variant ? but anyways that's some great model you've made

Those look great. Will you be making a replacement file so that those new weapons will be used by the ACR in game?

Fantastic work as always mate. Looking forward to seeing more

Those look great. Will you be making a replacement file so that those new weapons will be used by the ACR in game?

Instead of creting replacements for just the weapons I might do a new config file using original units, set them up as regular infantry squads and equip them with new weapons. I'll look into that.

Oh wow, so you're the fella that did the Czech stuff for OA? Nice! Loved using the Czech stuff more than the US and Brits in all honesty. Just wish OA had a bit more and now looks like we're getting our wish with your releases. Awesome! Looking forward to your future work, Sun.

Actually i did just the weapons and some vehicles, units were made by Martinius, another ÄŒSLA member and the rest is BIS work.

Groovy! Awesome stuff, congrats to the release.

EDIT: Oh darn, no release yet. Well then, let's just wait and see.

Edited by Hurby

Dear sir, you've made my day! Great quality. Can't wait for release!

:yay: :bounce3: :yay: :bounce3: :yay:

This is great news!

Always wondered if those models in your signature would ever be released.

As I understood, heavy armor units will be released long after other light ones (trucks, jeeps etc)?

They look fantastic, those colours for Landrovers work really well, they inspire me to get my Nogovan one done. Regarding the weapons do ACR forces use an m203 on sa-58 rifles as ive not really seen one before?

Really looking forward to these addons.

I have always preferred the ACR units in missions if I am allowed to use them, due to them seeming to have better detail than other units.

I currently use the woodland re-skin by sabre and look forward to your own versions.

Those Landys look pretty sweet too.

As I understood, heavy armor units will be released long after other light ones (trucks, jeeps etc)?

That's right. And regarding those the first one is probably going to be Pandur II.

Regarding the weapons do ACR forces use an m203 on sa-58 rifles as ive not really seen one before?

Our SF use m203 with their Bushmaster M4A3 rifles. For Sa-58 they used CIS-40GL (picture). And CZ 805 will get new czech made grenadelauncher (picture)

That's right. And regarding those the first one is probably going to be Pandur II.

And what about some quick BMP-2 reskin (both green and desert) with ACR crew? I saw the photos of them in A-stan.

I'll look into it if there's time. But i can't promise anything.

For Sa-58 they used CIS-40GL (picture). And CZ 805 will get new czech made grenadelauncher (picture)

Will one of them (or both) make it into the Mod?