Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Developer post in this thread.  

Thread: [SP] For The Life Of A Friend

Author of the Thread
    Thanks for this feedback, Turin Turambar! I'll fix this in the next patch.

NEW >>> Dying Ember | Resistance campaign for Arma 3
    Black Lands | Resistance campaign for Arma 2: CO

For The Life Of A Friend | SP scenario for Arma 2: CO
    Evil's Last Will | SP scenario for Arma

Author of the Thread

Version 1.5

There is an update for my mission in the first post (version 1.5). I hope it is the last version!

Those who experienced the bug with the civilian who went to the car crouched instead of be walking normally: If you have time - could you please test the mission again and tell me if the bug happens again? Thanks a lot!

But nevertheless general feedback is also much appreciated.
    Last edited by Undeceived; Jul 7 2011 at 13:29.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by IceBreakr View Post
    Ok, usually I don't play SP stuff... but in ten years of OFP, A1 and A2 I didn't see a better mission than this!
    That's a bold statement, and I accept the challenge presented in your message!

There is a big bug that doesnt let me finish this mission . The moment where me and olaf are going to get revenge we encounter two enemies with a white car . After we kill them olaf doesnt want to move or get into the car again . its like hes frozen. Pls fix that .

Author of the Thread
    Hello Jake. Thank you for the info.

Sorry that I ask but does this happen as well when you load the last save and try it again (maybe changing your approach of the situation and "usage" of Olaf)? I ask because I never had problems with Olaf at that part of the mission and at the moment don't know what could cause this problem.

I cant find the guy in the town, is he supposed to be in the church? Because it looks like i get a cutscene when i enter the compound.? Is that a bug?

Author of the Thread
    Hi Sgt Gul, are you talking about finding Olaf in Mogilevka?
    He is in the house near the church (when you click on the link in the task in the briefing, the map will go to his house.

Because it looks like i get a cutscene when i enter the compound.? Is that a bug?
    Which compound do you mean? And what exactly happens?

Thanks! I will find him this time...

It happens when i enter the compound of the church, it looks like it goes to a cutscene or something. It goes black for like a half second, its like a flash. This happens each time i enter and re-enter the compound of the chuch. Maybe its because i am using lots of mods, ACE etc.

Author of the Thread
    Oh yes, definitely! The usage of the mods explains it. I hope that apart from that one the mission will run finely, since it is pretty complex (script-wise).

Good luck.

Ah i see, well that explains it then. It does go bugfree at the moment, only that Pavel went prone while talking 1-2 times.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast