Sign in to follow this  
Wegetzu

Best LAN COOP cti/warfare

Allright guys, help me. I have been googleing for months but no luck at all.

Seems like the "best" ones need dedicated server and i cant manage to make one even with using dedi server tool.

Proman etc, benny's latest (apparently ACE version also) need dedi..

Cant find normal crcti for OA maps..

So yea, what i want is coop cti/warfare or do i have to go back playing ofp or first ArmA? Help a fellow fan here.

I also found other threads like this but.. they seem dead. Thank you in advance.

This is more like a mission request than a released addon.

FYI I have never had a problem just hosting any cti or warfare mission with making a dedicated server. Ran just fine with 20ppl on my desktop.

This is more like a mission request than a released addon.

FYI I have never had a problem just hosting any cti or warfare mission with making a dedicated server. Ran just fine with 20ppl on my desktop.

Those that say they "NEED" dedicated server never work. Building wont get builded, workers wont spawn.. :/

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

is there any addon free Crcti (not PROMAN) or one that doesent need dedi for OA maps?

It worked fine for me even with the "need" dedicated as you say.

There was good post that someone made about setting up a dedicated lan server. I remember seeing it in the multiplayer section of the forums. Can't give link as I am on my phone right now. Quick search should pull it up.

Most definately in the WRONG place !

aahh shit sorry... i'm so drunk right now so i notived this istotaly wron place :D

There is a sticky mission request thread in this section which should be used to ask for missions.