Is this still valid: "This is not the final release, we do have a few little plans down the road still to come."
Will there be any updates to this mod, or is 1.1 the finale one?
There is def more to come. Just a lot of other stuff besides M109s being worked on as well! We only have 4 arms between us.
Nice to hear. Looking forward to it
i got a problem with the paladin and cba0.8.3. when i place a paladin in the editor and click on preview there is no problem but when i spawn one via script with createvehicle i got a error message
Script extended_eventhandlers\InitXEH.sqf not found
is there any fix or workaround for this problem?
I've fixed the problem with a dump "extended_eventhandlers\InitXEH.sqf" in the missionfolder.
We are proud to announce v 2.0 of the M109 addon. You heard that right, we took the A6 out of the title to signify that this pack has grown beyond just that particular vehicle. Be prepared for the awesome and most highly kept secret in the community's modding scene:
* Woodland version
* Working M2
* M109A3 in several camos
* Fully working and animated M992 Field Artillery Ammunition Support Vehicle
* Full interior
* New gunners loading interface, including assistant loader who preps rounds and brews coffee
* Prepping rounds, including screwing on fuzes and setting times, all in amazing new graphics
* Realistic powder and fuze counts, don't be spendy now, conserve your ammo!
* No more infinite 155mm rounds in your Paladin, only can carry as many rounds as you have slots, better slot in a guy to chuck in rounds from the FAASV!
* Random system failures, better get out the aiming posts!
* Command and control vehicle, control up to 6 Paladins, AI or player!
* Nuclear artillery, bada-boom-bada-bing!
Me and NouberNou have been working day and night to get this ready. Await no longer!! DOWNLOAD HERE. Now go rain terror!