soul_assassin

M109A6 Paladin v1.1 (UPDATED)

1) The willpower to work on it.

2) The animations need to be defined.

3) Not sure if the scripting for the main cannon (the weapon is exchanged for different charge levels/sounds I believe) needs changes if it's defined as a turret.

4) Adding the MG will lead to further delays; in this case there are fairly few people working on it, and the manpower does have to come from somewhere. People here want the 1.2 version out sometime soon. Pin your hopes to after the rest is perfect.

In one case I was having my paladin follow fairly close behind a friendly force advancing - I would have liked to have the MG in case something snuck through the front line. Luckily, nothing did.

i dont know if this has ben brought up or not but i have tryed to put this thing in to war fare BE edd and it spawned just fine and even seemed to work ok but when i went to set up a fire mission the ui showed no ammo and no charges so the ui didnt work right i tryed to put the ammo in and the shell case box would spawn but with out eney shells would love to add this addon to the list i have allready added to the BE warfare mp maps plz help

I'm guessing that the version you have is clearing out the cargo of newly spawned vehicles and ammoboxes. That means they'll have to be readded.

this sounds not to fun i wounder if i could just find that script or the cargo script and add m109 in ill look into this thanks had a hunch this was the problem just couldnt find the cleanning script ill look some more BTW grate addon i love this thing keep up the good work

The addon below is specifically for use with the m109a6 Paladin addon and CAA1 Sahrani for Arma2. The addon will alter the map grid system to a six figure reference on Sahrani and create the required grid offset for the m109a6 Paladin's targeting computer. Enjoy!

Download @sahrani_grid.7z (2Kb)

Image preview here

Edited by [KH]Jman

A new cool tutorial of the m109a6 with ACE by MadeMyDayMike

PWUYvPGSIxs

Is this still valid: "This is not the final release, we do have a few little plans down the road still to come."

Will there be any updates to this mod, or is 1.1 the finale one?

There is def more to come. :) Just a lot of other stuff besides M109s being worked on as well! We only have 4 arms between us. :p

i got a problem with the paladin and cba0.8.3. when i place a paladin in the editor and click on preview there is no problem but when i spawn one via script with createvehicle i got a error message

Script extended_eventhandlers\InitXEH.sqf not found

is there any fix or workaround for this problem?

regards

moerderhoschi

i got a problem with the paladin and cba0.8.3. when i place a paladin in the editor and click on preview there is no problem but when i spawn one via script with createvehicle i got a error message

Script extended_eventhandlers\InitXEH.sqf not found

is there any fix or workaround for this problem?

regards

moerderhoschi

Not sure, I will check. Is that the latest version of CBA (haven't updated git in forever to check for XEH bugs).

In the mean time, a little something for some work I might be doing soon on the gunners loading system.... ;)

m795_preview3_tn.jpg

Click to see full size. :)

Nou, posible to see a Napalm charges :)?!

Thats eazy ;), you know :)

@NouberNou

I've fixed the problem with a dump "extended_eventhandlers\InitXEH.sqf" in the missionfolder.

UPDATE!!!

We are proud to announce v 2.0 of the M109 addon. You heard that right, we took the A6 out of the title to signify that this pack has grown beyond just that particular vehicle. Be prepared for the awesome and most highly kept secret in the community's modding scene:

* Woodland version

* Working M2

* M109A3 in several camos

* Fully working and animated M992 Field Artillery Ammunition Support Vehicle

* Full interior

* New gunners loading interface, including assistant loader who preps rounds and brews coffee

* Prepping rounds, including screwing on fuzes and setting times, all in amazing new graphics

* Realistic powder and fuze counts, don't be spendy now, conserve your ammo!

* No more infinite 155mm rounds in your Paladin, only can carry as many rounds as you have slots, better slot in a guy to chuck in rounds from the FAASV!

* Random system failures, better get out the aiming posts!

* Command and control vehicle, control up to 6 Paladins, AI or player!

* Nuclear artillery, bada-boom-bada-bing!

Me and NouberNou have been working day and night to get this ready. Await no longer!! DOWNLOAD HERE. Now go rain terror!

I search every where, in the picture by modifing the contrast, search in the FTP directory, search in the released text nothing , that's a bad april fool !

I did my army service at an Artillery Battalion using the FH-70 - later the PzH2000 and so I had to try this AddOn.

I just can say: Wow! Its a blast!

Thx for this and the best thing is: No ArmaA Artillery Computer in it. So keep ignoring the remarks to implement this.

Thumbs Up! :clap:

Thx for this outstanding update!

The best would be some russian counterpart to deal with...just dreaming ;))