M109A6 - Version 1.1
Thank you to everybody who has downloaded the mod so far, we hope you have enjoyed it. We tried to release it with no bugs, alas we failed like human beings, so as a present you can now have it with no bugs . This is not the final release, we do have a few little plans down the road still to come.
- Fixed EXCALIBUR locality issue for ShotRocket
- Fixed NO FUEL issue
- Fixed UNLIMITED AMMO bug on gunner control page
- Changed CLR button usage in FCS (See manual > Page 33)
- Added manual LAY (Use arrow keys in gunner position) (See manual > Page 33)
- Added Gunner ability to enable/disable travel lock for the turret
- Added Maptools V1
- Added 6400 MIL compass (Optional PBO)
- Some sound improvements
- Manual has been updated
Maptools & Compass are automatically turned off when using ACE, so no worries about it overwriting ACE content etc.
Downloads: VERSION 1.1
Havoc Company - http://www.havoc-company.com/downloa...109A6_V1.1.rar
SPAFF - http://184.108.40.206/alex/SNR_M109A6_V1.1.rar
RacerIV - http://raceriv.com/arma2/SNR_M109A6_V1.1.rar
Also available on SixUpdater
----------------------------------------- ORIGINAL POST FOLLOWS ---------------------------------
Its time to let him out...the Big Brother is here.
Version 1 - What's included
- M109A6 in desert paint (BLUFOR>US>Armor>M109A6 (D))
- Number of FAPPs
- Very powerful FCS and gunner controls
- Realistic model
- Custom sounds
- Custom effects
- Custom animations
Q: How does it work?
A: Read the manual! Oh yeah and some operation videos will be made soon
1. Due to shotRocket not propagating fired event handler to all users, the Excalibur rounds will produce only local effects (sound and smoke).
2. Sometimes the m109a6 starts shaking a little for no reason. Solution: get into driver's seat and move an inch. We are trying to locate the cause.
3. Sometimes disengaging driver lock does not return the fuel.
Special thanks to:
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs