Sign in to follow this  
oo para oo

How to play co-op? mp?

As a new player to arma 2 and British Forces add on I would like to play some campaign in co-op mode. I looked at the mp browser and its so confusing, sure I can see all the co-op listings but dont have a clue how to join with people who have my version (no mods) Can anybody help me? or fancy joining me for a game or two?

Steam > oOPara73Oo

speed : 10mb

I have teamspeak 3 : oO Para Oo

Thanks.

Andy.

Likewise.

You can host coop yourself and play like singleplayer until someone joins in and takes control of one of your AI teammates.

To host campaigns yourself:

Singleplayer->Campaign->Host->(change Host: LAN to Host: Internet)->OK and so on.

I host tuesday evening/night with server name http://relay.pp.fi usually there is just 2 or 3 of us, so if you wish to join, then PM me. Unfortunately I'm going to take a break on playing Arma2 after finishing Dogs Of War (for the second time), but well that can take more than 2 tuesday nights since its a longest mission there is. We have UK based TS3 server as well where bunch of people gather for Arma2 COOP.

If you wonder what campaign to coop with there is actually on 3 options here on official missions Arma2 Harvest Red campaign for 4 players (no respawn), Arma2 Operation Arrowhead campaign for 4 players (with auto-respawn) and PMC Operation Black Gauntlet campaign for 2 players only. Eagle Wing and BAF Operation Crimson Lance campaigns are SP only.

Ofcourse there are some of enjoyable non-campaign COOP missions that are re-designed from BAF Operation Crimson Lance campaign missions, but that is another story.