Sign in to follow this  
UnleashtheFury

Arma 2 Free - Mission development 'mega' thread

Greetings everyone!

Opening a 'general' A2F mission development thread here, feel free to ask and/or answer questions here.

My first question is as follows;

I was wondering what the current restrictions are to the A2F mission development. Will I be able to port over my current missions? (Note; none of them require additional addons and work on A2 Vanilla)

Kind regards,

Fury.

Edited by UnleashtheFury

So i've download arma 2 free and i had already played OA demo and it was perfect i could even play on high but with the free version when i want to play with the editing it laggs like hell i can't even play without lagg with ii go to the pause menu there is no lagg and it's realy annoying someone help plz ?

Welcome to the forums Unleash and Fox =)

@UnleashtheFury

Every bit of code you see here on the forums should work, only the codes that relates to mods and addons wont. At least that's what I read, that Arma 2 Free has full mission editing capabilities, but with no mod support.

@fox100cool

I unfortunately have the full version of the game. So i do not know much about Arma 2 Free. Have you tried playing the game in full screen and window mode? Also make sure that 3D Resolution and Interface Resolution are the same (assuming the options are there in the video options)

Just joined today . .will need some time to get up to speed . .will be watching this thread with a lot of intrest. Cheers

I have a mission that I have been hosting on my dedi server for the past few days called Arma2Free VTS35, which is like a huge sandbox for a gamemaster to create ANY scenario for anyone that joins.

I have mostly been using it for new players to teach them how to use the different vehicles. I'm not bothered about TKing or messing about, as I can spawn new vehicles at the touch of a button. Good to see new blood into the game.

All welcome.

Regards

Kremator

Kremator sounds like a great little server idea you have going on there.