Trailer 2011 E3
CARRIER COMMAND: GAEA MISSION E3 TRAILER RELEASED!
Bohemia Interactive, the award-winning independent game development studio, is pleased to announce the launch of a brand new project website
accompanied by a new Carrier Command: Gaea Mission trailer video, captured exclusively for the E3 Expo 2011 in Los Angeles.
Along with the presentation of Carrier Command: Gaea Mission, the long awaited sci-fi action game,
the developers are publicly showcasing the playable version of the recently announced helicopter simulation game Take On Helicopters
and the recently announced, latest installment in the critically acclaimed mil-sim series, Arma 3.
Check out the video either at our booth (South Hall, Booth #2803) or on the Carrier Command: Gaea Mission official Youtube channel
and meet the dedicated developers of the presented titles in the biggest E3 presentation of Bohemia Interactive to date
Carrier Command: Gaea Mission - The ground-breaking 80’s classic is back in this highly-anticipated next generation experience.
Players will be treated to an immersive journey with an engaging story in the vast, free-roaming environment that spans 33 unique islands in 6 different climatic areas.
Players will battle over air, land and sea in this exciting combination of the 1st and 3rd person action genre with strategic elements
where the exploration and mastering of tactics is key and the thrill of a successful fight will spur the player onward to a victorious experience like no other.
Some of the key features of Carrier Command: Gaea Mission include:
- Gaea Mission campaign – Follow the deep story coinciding with the second book of the Gaea Universe trilogy and evolve from an underdog to a skilled Carrier commander and prevail against all odds with your ragtag crew.
- Free roam strategy mode – Enjoy a game mode closely based on the original 80s classics! Choose the start-up settings and the balance of power and challenge the enemy carrier to an ultimate strategic duel.
- Massive game environment – Explore 33 unique islands in 6 distinct climatic zones.
- Unique game mechanics - Control a seamless blend of real-time remotely controllable vehicles with a programmable battle computer to dominate the battlefield.
- Unit management – Acquire and manufacture new upgrades, weapons and enhancements for your carrier and vehicles, but don’t forget to keep an eye on your ammo and fuel stocks as well.
- Strategy – Traverse the seas to establish a network of island bases for defense, mining and manufacturing. Keep a steady supply of resources and equipment to push your campaign forward.
Announcement page: http://www.bistudio.com/index.php/en...ailer-released
Gamespot covered Carrier Command: Gaea Mission in live coverage from E3
Bohemia Interactive games to see :
2:13 = Carrier Command
2:21 = Take On Helicopters
2:40 = ARMA 3