Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Developer post in this thread.  

Thread: ARMA 2 Free

Will people who bought the full version be able to play on the free version's servers? I'd love to be able to play with some of my friends without having to DL another 5-10gigs of the same game.

Deploy user-made scenarios and play together on the same premium game-servers, as long as they don't depend on additional content
    AA2Free users will be able to play with us
    ArmA2: "Doc, I'm wounded, I can barely aim and I'm bleeding badly, come on pull my body out of the harm's way and treat me before I die!"
    ArmA3: "You are wounded! Click to instantly regenerate health whenever you feel like it!"

Giving 'authenticity' an entirely new meaning, together with Medal of Honor.

Ah, missed that. Thanks!

I can't find anything about the maps it will include. I guess they will be the Arma2 ones at least.

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    WOW BIS just comes out with surprises !!..

I think this is the biggest thing BIS have done since starting their company! 3 major titles, and one free game!

BIS we love you long time

MattXR ( MxR )

Check out my Twitter BIS Fans and Sub!
    -- MRKCCO Twitter --

So can ArmA 2 Free clients and Paid clients intermix?

Either way, well done BIS!

8.   Click here to go to the next Developer post in this thread.   #18
    In terms of MP, read a few posts above yours, BOTA:16. It will not be able to play with OA, BAF or PMC content, however.

Reminds me of how Id made the original DOOM so popular, well played BIS!
    “Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” ― Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Zipper5: but ppl could buy the AO, BAF and install it on Free version?
    IceBreakr, C/O [SBP] - Slovenian Black Panthers (www.vojak.si)

Island Panthera v3.1 for Arma 3 - OUT NOW

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast