Sign in to follow this  
mrjolla

Kicked od game

I got a really annoying mp problem...

I got ArmA 2 and ArmA 2: OA

1. There is almost no servers to play on.

2. When i find servers to play on, i being kicked almost all the time, without no reason. I can join the server, but right before i can choose my role, i get kicked. And sometimes after i chose my role

I got BAF LITE and PMC LITE.. Does that say anything for the reason that i get kicked?

Please help me, any answers will make me :yay:

I got all the latest versions.

And how do i turn off mods if that's the case ?

Thank you!!!

Edited by mrjolla

Need more information. Are you updated to latest patch? Are you joining servers with mods activated? Ect ect ect.

Maybe it's your ping, that gets me on a few servers

And make sure all mods are disabled

Fi, fie, fo, fum.

I smell a battleeye less n00b scu... eh chum.

-k

Hello all.

Happens to me too. Sometimes theres a kick when joining that gives no feedback. Try with no mods loaded or custom files, face etc.

Rgds

Lok

Run the game as ADMINISTRATOR....

Right click .exe, select 'properties', then 'compatibility mode' and tick "run as Administrator'

do the same for your battleye.exe

SOLVED :)

oh and...

Fi, fie, fo, fum.

I smell a battleeye less n00b scu... eh chum.

-k

piss off elitist... dont need your shit here.

You where noob once too, like I and every f'k one was.

Edited by 76

Need more information. Are you updated to latest patch? Are you joining servers with mods activated? Ect ect ect.

Hey! Yeah i got the latest version. 1.57

I got the latest battleye version also.

thx

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

Maybe it's your ping, that gets me on a few servers

And make sure all mods are disabled

hey. It's not my ping. Got really good network connection. But how do i disable my mods? That could be the problem

Hey! Yeah i got the latest version. 1.57

I got the latest battleye version also.

thx

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

hey. It's not my ping. Got really good network connection. But how do i disable my mods? That could be the problem

ummm.... hellllooooooo.... I just posted the fix...............................................

Run the game as ADMINISTRATOR....

Right click .exe, select 'properties', then 'compatibility mode' and tick "run as Administrator'

do the same for your battleye.exe

SOLVED :)

ummm.... hellllooooooo.... I just posted the fix...............................................

Sorry i have done that. But i didn't found any battleye .exe file anywhere. So u need to help me a bit more there.

I run the game as compatibility mode for Windows XP (service pack 3) and i run it as admin. soooo, could u help me a bit more ? :)

Sorry i have done that. But i didn't found any battleye .exe file anywhere. So u need to help me a bit more there.

I run the game as compatibility mode for Windows XP (service pack 3) and i run it as admin. soooo, could u help me a bit more ? :)

oh sorry mrjolla, not the battleye.exe.... there is none lol.... :j: at self

Been awhile since this problem was last around, it was a problem for quite a few people (and myself).

If you didn't run the armaoa.exe as admin you couldn't join any servers.

But if you say you've already ticked the 'Run this program as administrator' then ehhh I'm unsure of your problem.

do you have patch 1.59 installed? you said you had 1.57... might be the prob.

Will investigate some more for ya :)

edit: any reason why you run in 'Windows XP' compatibility mode?, try un-ticking that and see if that helps...

Battleye Update

ArmA OA & RFT Patch 1.59

Latest stable beta patch build 79600

Also open windows firewall and delete all ArmA2, ArmAOA etc entries and run the game, when you select multiplayer alt-tab and windows firewall should have a pop-up asking if you want to allow ArmAOA access or similar.

bedtime for me, I'll see how you went tomorrow :)

Good Luck mrjolla

If you do run custom faces or sounds you will get an error so you should know if thats ya prob.... sleep.

Edited by 76
edit 1.59 patch link, BI your front page age thinky is fucking retarted....

oh sorry mrjolla, not the battleye.exe.... there is none lol.... :j: at self

Been awhile since this problem was last around, it was a problem for quite a few people (and myself).

If you didn't run the armaoa.exe as admin you couldn't join any servers.

But if you say you've already ticked the 'Run this program as administrator' then ehhh I'm unsure of your problem.

do you have patch 1.59 installed? you said you had 1.57... might be the prob.

Will investigate some more for ya :)

edit: any reason why you run in 'Windows XP' compatibility mode?, try un-ticking that and see if that helps...

Battleye Update

ArmA OA & RFT Patch 1.59

Latest stable beta patch build 79600

Also open windows firewall and delete all ArmA2, ArmAOA etc entries and run the game, when you select multiplayer alt-tab and windows firewall should have a pop-up asking if you want to allow ArmAOA access or similar.

bedtime for me, I'll see how you went tomorrow :)

Good Luck mrjolla

If you do run custom faces or sounds you will get an error so you should know if thats ya prob.... sleep.

I have the 1.59 patch :)